Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,429 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

beavisinlove's Posts

Update: I thought my earpiece might be broken, but it's not. I can hear keypad sounds coming from it. It's just ringtones and calling now...this is strange
Hello. I woke up today and tried to place a phone call, and there was no sound. I had just used my phone last night, so I don't know how something went wrong. The speaker isn't broken, because wh... See more...
Hello. I woke up today and tried to place a phone call, and there was no sound. I had just used my phone last night, so I don't know how something went wrong. The speaker isn't broken, because when I get a voicemail/turn my phone on or off/press "play" when I'm lowering/raising the master volume, it plays sounds. But when I try to preview my sounds/ringtones, nothing happens, when I press the speakerphone button, nothing happens, and most importantly I cannot hear or be heard during phone calls. I can't tell whether this is a hardware or a software problem, and would like to know if I can fix it without professional help. Thanks in advance!