Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,082 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

amygeekgirl's Posts

throwing this here because Verizon seems to the ignore the J7s which brings me to my question where is the KRACK WPA2 vulnerability patch for the Samsung J7v? this is a brand new phone that is no... See more...
throwing this here because Verizon seems to the ignore the J7s which brings me to my question where is the KRACK WPA2 vulnerability patch for the Samsung J7v? this is a brand new phone that is now junk with no wifi. All the other Samsungs have been updated. I assume we will be getting comp'd on data til the patch is available? We know tthebpatch has been available since October. Boostmobile released it to their J7s.
Try this fix https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/962089#962089
There is a fix! I found it by trial and error: Go to Settings Select Language and Input Touch the Gear next to Samsung Keyboard (mine is grayed out but still works) On this settings page, to... See more...
There is a fix! I found it by trial and error: Go to Settings Select Language and Input Touch the Gear next to Samsung Keyboard (mine is grayed out but still works) On this settings page, touch Input Languages you will notice that nothing is checked (if this is the same issue I had) Check Use System Language I went in and tested in a text message and now it just replaced the misspelled word in question.