Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,502 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

anonymousinfinity's Posts

... And because registering does not provide a User ID necessary for signing in, I don't know if I'll be able to provide any follow-up to this question. If anyone can answer what is used for ... See more...
... And because registering does not provide a User ID necessary for signing in, I don't know if I'll be able to provide any follow-up to this question. If anyone can answer what is used for signing in that is a part of the registration process, that would be a big help. Thanks!
or better yet, how do you delete them? On smartphones. I still need to sync mail, etc. If Verizon is "listening to ... feedback" of your users (as the page for the app on Google Play claims) ... See more...
or better yet, how do you delete them? On smartphones. I still need to sync mail, etc. If Verizon is "listening to ... feedback" of your users (as the page for the app on Google Play claims) you'll issue a fix.