Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,138 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

maduw's Posts

I just got off the phone with a supervisor from Customer Support and they mentioned there is a link within Verizon where one can submit feedback. After searching for 20 minutes and another 30, I ... See more...
I just got off the phone with a supervisor from Customer Support and they mentioned there is a link within Verizon where one can submit feedback. After searching for 20 minutes and another 30, I could not find such a link. July of 2011 I signed up for an account with Verizon and the sales rep told me that I would be grandfathered into the unlimited data plan. I specifically inquired about the upgrade process and remaining under the unlimited data plan and the manager at the Verizon store verified with me there would be no hassles upgrading and I would be able to upgrade as normal. It is now time to upgrade and there are in fact issues upgrading like normal and keeping unlimited data. Seeing how this was a very important factor for switching over to Verizon and part of my consideration to sign a contract with Verizon, it is not right to be denied this now. I'm seeking to remain under unlimited data or to seek partial reimbursement on the contract totaling ~$6,000 spent with Verizon to date. Can someone from Verizon please reach out to me directly or tell me where this feedback link is? The individuals I spoke with this evening were Jenn and Aaron. Aaron was speaking with Bee who is an Operations Manager within Customer Service.