Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,121 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Jason08291973's Posts

It's because they are the biggest - they've gotten to the point where they just don't care when (or if) they get to the party.  Case in point they only posted a canned response to this thread and... See more...
It's because they are the biggest - they've gotten to the point where they just don't care when (or if) they get to the party.  Case in point they only posted a canned response to this thread and have not followed up.
Canned response with a invalid link - Please treat you valued customers better then this.
You took the words out of my mouth....
They don't make money off of these updates so why rush them to the customers.
I just found out it is the Motorola Maxx as the Early Edge.  Just FYI
I noticed that I have two phones that are marked for early edge, but it doesn't say which phone I can early edge them over too.  I know it was the Motorola Droid Turbo in December, but does anyon... See more...
I noticed that I have two phones that are marked for early edge, but it doesn't say which phone I can early edge them over too.  I know it was the Motorola Droid Turbo in December, but does anyone know what phone it is right now? Thanks
This morning my daughter's LG Octane stopped "sending" text messages.  The first 3 messages had errors Tempory SMS Trm.D as the details.  Then the next 4 appear to have gone through, but looking ... See more...
This morning my daughter's LG Octane stopped "sending" text messages.  The first 3 messages had errors Tempory SMS Trm.D as the details.  Then the next 4 appear to have gone through, but looking online at the Messaging Usage Details for her phone they show as going to 000-000-6245 (which is mail).  I reviewed her phone and they were sent with just the 10 digit phone numbers and they appear with the sent arrow.  So why is it thinking it is sending mail instead of a text message? FYI - she can still receive text messages. Thanks for your time.
I think the fact that the wireless device was lost (by Verizon) and he is disputing the charge steaming from said lost wireless device he could have a case NOT to that portion of the cost until t... See more...
I think the fact that the wireless device was lost (by Verizon) and he is disputing the charge steaming from said lost wireless device he could have a case NOT to that portion of the cost until the dispute is resolved.
I also have this issue.  I've fomatted the card, tried USB mass storage, tried with Windows Media Player, and with the VCAST/Raspody program and still have the issue of the track ending partway t... See more...
I also have this issue.  I've fomatted the card, tried USB mass storage, tried with Windows Media Player, and with the VCAST/Raspody program and still have the issue of the track ending partway through even though it shows 2 more minutes and the file size matches the one on the computer and plays at the full time on the computer.   I have an LG Octane with Firmware version: VN530ZV5   Thanks