Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,419 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rajerue59's Posts

Currently I am. Family member not eligible for a discount. I am, but being on unlimited data, I cannot transfer the upgrade without losing unlimited (and this is not an option).
If it were for myself, I'd keep it as a test device; but I'm going to gift the 5s to a family member. So I will be billed for at least part of the month. I'm not sure how much that would cost... See more...
If it were for myself, I'd keep it as a test device; but I'm going to gift the 5s to a family member. So I will be billed for at least part of the month. I'm not sure how much that would cost (if I did a 500MB plan), but it sounds far easier to just go into my other account and pay full retail. When the activation fee is included, it doesn't sound like I'm saving a lot of money. Thanks for your response, rcschnoor
Hi everyone. I'm thinking of signing up for a new account in order to save some $$, but have a few questions. Naturally, signing up for the account will allow me to get a $199 iPhone 5s. But w... See more...
Hi everyone. I'm thinking of signing up for a new account in order to save some $$, but have a few questions. Naturally, signing up for the account will allow me to get a $199 iPhone 5s. But what happens if I cancel my service once I get the device? I don't plan on returning the equipment and I am aware of the $350 ETF, but will I still be billed for a month of service? I ask because many websites suggest that signing up for an account and then paying ETF is cheaper, but may have unintended consequences. My goal is to get the 5s, and pay $199 + ETF, rather than the $649 outright cost.