Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,261 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Timcredible's Posts

I can see this without being logged in, does that mean it's public?
I don't have to go anywhere, the signal comes back on it's own.  We haven't been outdoors with the phones much, so don't know if it happens outdoors also. 
Thanks for the reply.  Each phone has been rebooted a couple times over the last month or so, don't know of any other troubleshooting I can do.  If there is anything I can do to test, let me know, I'... See more...
Thanks for the reply.  Each phone has been rebooted a couple times over the last month or so, don't know of any other troubleshooting I can do.  If there is anything I can do to test, let me know, I'll try it.
Thanks for the reply.  I live in the south part of Delaware, OH, just north of the route 23/315 intersection.  The issue happens on a pixel 1, pixel 1 xl, motorola g7 power, and razer phone 2.  The i... See more...
Thanks for the reply.  I live in the south part of Delaware, OH, just north of the route 23/315 intersection.  The issue happens on a pixel 1, pixel 1 xl, motorola g7 power, and razer phone 2.  The issue is that we will normally have 2 bars, but randomly our phones will completely lose cell network signal for a short time.  It's most noticeable when we are on a phone call and it drops the call and we look at the phone and we see no bars.  The other noticeable symptom is we will get a voice mail notification when we have been sitting right next to the phone and when we call the person back they said that the call immediately rolled to voicemail.  We've lived in this house for 25 years, never had this problem until the outage a month or two ago where we had no service for most of a day.  I've been a Verizon/GTE/Cellular One customer for at least 20 years, and have always had cell service at this location.   Thanks, Tim
Service keeps dropping in central Ohio ever since the bug outage a couple months ago. Bis there any way to report it to Verizon?  I can't find a way to submit a ticket or anything.
worked for me, thanks. solved