I switched to T-Mobile after 20 years and I am not coming back,I have my company phone with VZ and I see different .In my area T-Mobile works much better and I love everything unlimited .
You just told my story.
I got robbed on  04/06/2015 at 4 pm and guuy took my Galaxy Note 4
if you go to Verizon store and they can find by serial number .
I am paying over ,my phone in less than hour used 1GB of data .Called Verizon and of course I use it  but I was on WiFi and didn't even touch the phone
I never went over 1GB until my contract was up.I always was so stress about stupid data bill and could't enjoy my phone .I just found that Verizon apps running like crazy and ate all GB on my pho... Ver más...
I never went over 1GB until my contract was up.I always was so stress about stupid data bill and could't enjoy my phone .I just found that Verizon apps running like crazy and ate all GB on my phone .Did Verizon do that ?But anyway ,it doesn't matter anymore.Snn5,thank you for chatting with me 
What is very weird for me that they never advertise good plans.last year it was too much money for so little service and I was going to change company,that when I got offer loyalty plan.I was wit... Ver más...
What is very weird for me that they never advertise good plans.last year it was too much money for so little service and I was going to change company,that when I got offer loyalty plan.I was with Verizon since 1995 ,I didn't have any big problems and didn't asked anything .But this week when I "used " 1GB in 1 hour with my phone been off it was enough.So I am here just waiting for my last bill. 
I didn't know they had different plans for loyalty
LOYALTY $60/2GB UNLIM T&T 1YR $60.00/mo I copied from my page
My Data Plan 2GB/$10/1GB
Mine was $10 and I had to be on contract for 1 year.When my contract was over my data went outrages ,for whole year I used 1GB or less and after year it went almost 3GB
I had a loyalty plan, 60 $ calls and messages unlimited but only 2GB data,when you go over it will cost extra $10
Anybody who wants to share some tips and cool things about this watch.I just got and like it so far but still learning
You are right ,that why I am not on this program
Sorry ,guys what happen to you,I hate to be late. Mine Note 4 was awesome,time  was change and alarm went off correct.
"To be eligible to Edge Up, your original Edge device must be returned in good working condition and have no significant damage as determined by Verizon Wireless. Note to customers with Edge agre... Ver más...
"To be eligible to Edge Up, your original Edge device must be returned in good working condition and have no significant damage as determined by Verizon Wireless. Note to customers with Edge agreements signed prior to 6/1/14: You'll keep your 24-month Edge agreement, and will have the option to Edge Up to a new device after paying 75% of the original device, and returning the original device to us in good working condition" This is copy from Verizon web,I don't see anything saying that you can keep your old device.
If you are not on Edge plan you can keep your old phone.
I have Gear 2, you can get only notification but can't respond .Only text you can recieve and send,not other applcations