Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,188 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mrs_Rumlin's Posts

I meant to say on the other hand I apologize for the error . I know they could careless.
I do want to address an issue that occur someone stole my I phone my debit a card while I was at the gas station and it's sad ppl would do anything for an dollar! ( times are that bad where you a... See more...
I do want to address an issue that occur someone stole my I phone my debit a card while I was at the gas station and it's sad ppl would do anything for an dollar! ( times are that bad where you aren't safe at the neighborhood corner store) My bank has been very supportive during this time but on the other had Verizon wasn't . Who !
Someone already resolved this matter for me and I understand it better now and I can move on.
Look jroeder I never consider myself or my company a valuable customer. I never implied that a business should jump to the beginning of the list nor should be treated different either ok. I just ... See more...
Look jroeder I never consider myself or my company a valuable customer. I never implied that a business should jump to the beginning of the list nor should be treated different either ok. I just wanted to get an better look at the plan that was suggested for my company .
I'm preferring to my account I was mislead to the plan and what was suppose to be in the best  for me and my company. And when I tried to speak to someone regarding this matter and still there wa... See more...
I'm preferring to my account I was mislead to the plan and what was suppose to be in the best  for me and my company. And when I tried to speak to someone regarding this matter and still there was no understanding or resolving this matter.
I never implied that Business accounts should be treated different form personal accounts. I'm a small business that's trying to grow but I can't if I have have misleading information. And there ... See more...
I never implied that Business accounts should be treated different form personal accounts. I'm a small business that's trying to grow but I can't if I have have misleading information. And there are 4 lines and 1 landline it's suppose to be an shared  plan but I don't think it's worth it. I've tried on several occasions to seek a better plan for me and my company's need. I've also had a major set back recently due to "fraud". I've had to get the local law enforcement involved due to this matter.
A thousand dollars since I hope this account with Verizon it's been a nightmare. It's always something with them.
Are  Business accounts suppose to be higher then Personal accounts ?