Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,244 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Yiesla's Posts

Thanx SuzyQ,   Is this something that I handle through My Verizon or is it a call to customer service... although I guess that I'd request that when I set up the plan.   Do you also know if t... See more...
Thanx SuzyQ,   Is this something that I handle through My Verizon or is it a call to customer service... although I guess that I'd request that when I set up the plan.   Do you also know if there's a way to allow all texting, but block all Internet access (chargeable data items)?  
I'm in the process of researching switching from another cell phone carrier to Verizon.  I believe that  I need four lines and I believe that the 700 minute nationwide select plan would be the be... See more...
I'm in the process of researching switching from another cell phone carrier to Verizon.  I believe that  I need four lines and I believe that the 700 minute nationwide select plan would be the best.   However, two of these phones will be going to younger children.  While I don't mind them texting, I want to be able to block any access to the Internet and any Internet downloads (in other words any chargeable data access) and I want to block any picture messaging.  Trust my kids, just not all of their friends. Too much sexting and the like going on.   Can I do this?   Thanx...