Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,614 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jatle's Posts

This is the part where Verizon Reps continue to completely ignore their customers.
I am just curious if there is anyone out there who was remotely happy with this phone even for five minutes. Mine randomly restared from day one out of the box. Verizon was no help. (Getting anot... See more...
I am just curious if there is anyone out there who was remotely happy with this phone even for five minutes. Mine randomly restared from day one out of the box. Verizon was no help. (Getting another of the same phone fixes NOTHING.)
I can't wait to get a new phone as well. LG Revolution owners should be comped for this phone if Verizon intends to keep them as customers.
I would love to see any shred of evidence that there is a person out there who "loves" their Revolution phone. Who could love random restarts, lag, dropped calls, and general unresponsiveness.
If verizon was a responsible company that cared about their customers they would compensate everyone who bought this phone. I haven't seen one good thing about it. I sure as hell hate owning it. ... See more...
If verizon was a responsible company that cared about their customers they would compensate everyone who bought this phone. I haven't seen one good thing about it. I sure as hell hate owning it. My phone restarts 7-8 times a day. After turning it on I have to wait 5-10 minutes to use it or it will continually restart. Atrocious.