Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,570 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

RyanAZ's Posts

Allot of people are having issues with the Droid X Wi Fi at the moment. Hopefully Verizon will fix it with the 2.2 update. Any time I turn on Wi Fi it messes up and will not connect, it just drop... See more...
Allot of people are having issues with the Droid X Wi Fi at the moment. Hopefully Verizon will fix it with the 2.2 update. Any time I turn on Wi Fi it messes up and will not connect, it just drops the Wi Fi. I have it hooked up to my tv, PS3, Wii, ipod touch and I never have any problems. I hope they fix it soon.
I cannot wait until Verizion adds the support for flash content, that is going to be nice!. Hopefully it will happen within the next month or so.
{please keep your posts courteous} There are people still waiting for the droid x that bought them on day one, {please keep your posts courteous} If you are going to cancel the phone then cancel ... See more...
{please keep your posts courteous} There are people still waiting for the droid x that bought them on day one, {please keep your posts courteous} If you are going to cancel the phone then cancel the phone,{please keep your posts courteous} By the way the droid x is far superior to the Iphone4, and the camera is fine, its ten times better. Sorry but you need to use the phone yourself before making accusations that the camera sucks.
Wow, thanks for the reply, and I am sorry if I came off rude, I just had to re format my phone to factory reset three times because my music and pictures would not go into the right folders and w... See more...
Wow, thanks for the reply, and I am sorry if I came off rude, I just had to re format my phone to factory reset three times because my music and pictures would not go into the right folders and were scattering all over the place, even making doubles of pictures and music some times. Thanks for the information, that will definitely help.
No problem. I am glad that I got a response so quickly. Thanks for replying and for forwarding the message. I look forward to the 2.2 update with flash content and will continue to look for other... See more...
No problem. I am glad that I got a response so quickly. Thanks for replying and for forwarding the message. I look forward to the 2.2 update with flash content and will continue to look for other ideas etc to bring up.So far the phone has been really great, I am glad I canceled my contract with T-Mobile even though I have been with them for sixteen years to hop on over to Verizon Wireless. It's been a pleasant time here. Take care!.           Droid X User, RyanAZ.
I wanted to list some thing's that should really be included in the 2.2 release for droid, droid x phones etc.   1. Camera - Fix Red Eye problems. This should of been included with the other so... See more...
I wanted to list some thing's that should really be included in the 2.2 release for droid, droid x phones etc.   1. Camera - Fix Red Eye problems. This should of been included with the other software for the camera options.   2. V Cast Media - 64 bit version needs to be created so we can use it. Most people use 64 bit OS these days, this should have been looked into along time ago, or before you decided to bring out the droid, droid x etc. I know there are other programs but personally I do not like Motorola Media Link nor do I like Windows Media Player, they both suck.       Please respond and take these thing's into consideration Verizon Wireless.     Droid X User, RyanAZ.    
Arrg, I am tired of my albums not syncing correctly, they scatter my songs in and out of my album folders, the same goes with pictures. This is EXTREMELY annoying. What gives?.
It's an annoying problem. DO NOT add Facebook from the phone activation process, activate the phone then go to the market and download Facebook from there and it won't override the contact pictur... See more...
It's an annoying problem. DO NOT add Facebook from the phone activation process, activate the phone then go to the market and download Facebook from there and it won't override the contact pictures or phone contact list. This is the only way around it, and if it happened to you, you will need to wipe the phone and do it all over again to get rid of the problem.
We went into the store also and bought them, because we bought two car docks, two multimedia docks and screen protectors plus cases they cut off our activation fees.   Clarifying that we bou... See more...
We went into the store also and bought them, because we bought two car docks, two multimedia docks and screen protectors plus cases they cut off our activation fees.   Clarifying that we bought them in the store but did not receive them in the store, we got them in the mail, and extremely fast. I guess luck was on our side this time around. Thank god!.
I placed my order on July 15th and recieved them on the 22nd, but they were a bad batch of phones that were sent out and me and my sister had to return them, they sent us two new ones within two ... See more...
I placed my order on July 15th and recieved them on the 22nd, but they were a bad batch of phones that were sent out and me and my sister had to return them, they sent us two new ones within two days and have had no problems since. We weren't suppose to get them until 8/4/2010 and we got them on 7/22/2010 and the newer fixed ones on 7/26/2010. lol. I guess we were lucky eh?.
Verizon when are you going to make a 64 bit version of V Cast Media Manager?. I wanna be able to use it, I really hate using Windows Media Player, it's a piece of crap!. Also, all my **bleep** al... See more...
Verizon when are you going to make a 64 bit version of V Cast Media Manager?. I wanna be able to use it, I really hate using Windows Media Player, it's a piece of crap!. Also, all my **bleep** albums keep splitting up into media songs and won't keep them organized in the album folders. Also, quick question, why does my phone only show 14.83G total when it should show 16 + the 8G from the eternal memory?. Shouldn't it be showing up with 24Gigs of memory total not 14?.
Thanks for all the information guys, just got my phone from fedex. Take it easy and have a good day!.
I ordered the droid x phone on July 22nd and was wondering if the music player is equal or better than the ipod touch & or iphone. I'm thinking about giving my older brother my ipod touch but I w... See more...
I ordered the droid x phone on July 22nd and was wondering if the music player is equal or better than the ipod touch & or iphone. I'm thinking about giving my older brother my ipod touch but I wanted some feedback on how the droid x phone handles music first. Anyone who has the droid x right now feel that the music player is fine for adding albums of music or should I keep my ipod touch and just buy another ipod touch for him at a later date. I didn't have much time to check out the music player on it so that is why I'm here asking. Anyone that has the droid x who can answer my question, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.