Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,397 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

iWitness's Posts

Thanks for the help once again, Does anyone have any knowledge if there is a credit check involved with this program? Also will the 5s be available for this option even though it is so now.... See more...
Thanks for the help once again, Does anyone have any knowledge if there is a credit check involved with this program? Also will the 5s be available for this option even though it is so now. Thanks
Thanks again for your reply, time, and help! Last question do you know if you what type of credit you need to qualify or the 12 month plan? If it is hard or easy to qualify, THANKS!
Hey Thanks for your reply, I am currently on a the NEW share everything plan so I understand the $10 is not a option. This 12 month financial can anyone do this? This seems like a good opti... See more...
Hey Thanks for your reply, I am currently on a the NEW share everything plan so I understand the $10 is not a option. This 12 month financial can anyone do this? This seems like a good option. Also can I trade in my current iPhone 5 and put whatever they give me towards the full retail price of the 5s and then do the 12 month finance for the remainder balance? Thanks again for the help.
Can anyone help with any options on the best way about me getting the 5s. I am currently on a share everything plan with 1 line, Thanks
Hello all, Thank you for your time in helping, I am wanting to get the 5s when it comes out I currently have a 5 that I got on release date so I am going on a year into my plan. What are... See more...
Hello all, Thank you for your time in helping, I am wanting to get the 5s when it comes out I currently have a 5 that I got on release date so I am going on a year into my plan. What are the best and cheapest options on be getting a 5s. Is there any way to add a line for the upgrade but not use it as a data line and pay $10? Can someone give me some insight or some options, Thanks in advanced for all the help!