Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,904 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MK15's Posts

I have a Samsung Stratosphere. I have had this phone since February of 2012, and recently, I have been experiencing issues. This past March, my phone would grow hot to the touch, and then turn it... See more...
I have a Samsung Stratosphere. I have had this phone since February of 2012, and recently, I have been experiencing issues. This past March, my phone would grow hot to the touch, and then turn itself off. It would then attempt to turn back on, bringing up the Samsung logo, before turning back off and repeating this cycle for minutes and hours at a time. As I bought the phone from Best Buy, I went there to see about getting it fixed. They were unable to help me because I had just passed my warranty expiration date. They did a factory reset, and my phone seemed to be working correctly until just this past two weeks, when it began to turn itself off again. I want to, first, know what is wrong with my phone, and, second, see if there is anything that can be done to fix it.