Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,105 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

alp1234567's Posts

Where is a straight talk forum? 1. I am a verizon customer and am wondering if any VZ customer has made the switch 2. I've seen plenty of talk about straight talk plans within these forums, t... See more...
Where is a straight talk forum? 1. I am a verizon customer and am wondering if any VZ customer has made the switch 2. I've seen plenty of talk about straight talk plans within these forums, that's why I asked. Thanks.
Can I confirm with an expert that the following is true: 1.  If I go to walmart and sign up for straight talk, they provide only CDMA iphone 5s that you purchase up front and they will never r... See more...
Can I confirm with an expert that the following is true: 1.  If I go to walmart and sign up for straight talk, they provide only CDMA iphone 5s that you purchase up front and they will never receive 4G, instead remain only at CDMA speeds, since straight talk does not have access to 4G LTE networks AND 2.  You can buy your own AT&T iphone 5 and take it to straight talk and purchase a sim from them and then you will have access to all GSM + fake 4g HSPA+ networks which make it much, much faster This is all true under their $45/mo or whatever the price is for their unlimited plan, right?