Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,860 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Believe_me_I_am_a_Pro's Posts

It shouldn't affect your plan. the 3g plan is now the 4g plan, so your 3g phone is on an unlimited 4g plan. 4g is already activated on that line, its just not being used if the phone isn't LTE ca... See more...
It shouldn't affect your plan. the 3g plan is now the 4g plan, so your 3g phone is on an unlimited 4g plan. 4g is already activated on that line, its just not being used if the phone isn't LTE capable. just activate new phone, no plan changes should incur. **I say "should" because I cannot guarantee** just call Verizon support and speak to a rep. they can assure you of what is going on. I suggest asking to speak to a manager so if anything does happen, its the managers fault and they can fix it one way or another.
I have a grandfathered Unlimited Data plan and this is the burning question every Verizon Rep spits at me like a Velociraptor whenever I speak to them about upgrading a phone, cancelling service,... See more...
I have a grandfathered Unlimited Data plan and this is the burning question every Verizon Rep spits at me like a Velociraptor whenever I speak to them about upgrading a phone, cancelling service, just ask a question, etc etc. How much Data do you "ACTUALLY" use a month? I am wondering if the general public knows how much data they actually use a month. I know how much I average a month, about 10GB according to Verizons account analysis from the last 6 months, but remember, this is an average, not my actual usage a month. 1 month I may only use 4 or 5GB, another month I may use over 20GB. I can say that my data usage varies according to the TV episodes I'll try to gobble down over Netflix or the many cat videos that troll my youtube. Also affecting, would be my frequency of visits to Facebook and other websites. The many songs that play through my pandora as i'm jogging probably impact my data usage too. I don't "NEED" a ton of data, hell, I don't "NEED" a phone, but I have it and I like to use it carefree without having to budget my data. How do you use your data? Visit Verizon's Data Calculator found here -> http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/dataShareCalculator.jsp?popup=true According to Verizons Data Calculator, streaming video for one hour a day on 4g will equal = 10GB of data per month. I have an hour lunch break every day (netflix usually fills up that time for me nicely) and a couple of 15 minute break (little time for some youtube, right?) I have a drive home filled with some pandora and a sexy gps voice from my verizon phone, i'm getting beside the point, here. let's get back. I average 10GB of data a month without even trying. It just happens. Sure, i'm on my phone a lot, but I have quite a bit of free time in small bursts. (pandora with your cigarette, sir?)  My real questions here are....... Do you use your average monthly Data because that is what your lifestyle average requires? Is your data limit, the actual limit you need because it is more than you would actually use, or are you only under your limit because you have to be? Or do you use your data according to your limit because you budget your data? Maybe you aren't an internet addict and have your phone just to call, text, and occasionally google the nearest Cheesecake Factory.