Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,188 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

colleenie's Posts

Yes! Hallelujah, it's back. And vzwpix.com seems to lead to the album again! Well, whatever the problem was, it seems to have passed. Thanks, Ann154! And thanks to everyone else for responding.
I've been sending pictures to my Online Album for years; it's really the only way I have of getting pictures from my phone to my computer. I tried to access it just now, but it keeps redirecting ... See more...
I've been sending pictures to my Online Album for years; it's really the only way I have of getting pictures from my phone to my computer. I tried to access it just now, but it keeps redirecting to the generic "Media Products and Services" page. I've searched the site and Googled and looked at the message boards and I can't find anything about this. Is this temporary? Am I missing something? Or is it all over? Do pictures I've taken with my old Motorola Rival now stay on my phone forever?