No physical or liquid damage.  Works great except for calls.  Did not update software or applications.  It has been doing this off and on since the day I got the phone 3 months ago.  It happens o... See more...
No physical or liquid damage.  Works great except for calls.  Did not update software or applications.  It has been doing this off and on since the day I got the phone 3 months ago.  It happens on calls from various incoming callers (not just one), but not all the time.
I got a Samsung J3 V 3rd Gen three months ago, and about 60% of the time, when I get an incoming call, I can answer the call but there is silence.  The caller only hears the ringing stop, but can... See more...
I got a Samsung J3 V 3rd Gen three months ago, and about 60% of the time, when I get an incoming call, I can answer the call but there is silence.  The caller only hears the ringing stop, but cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them.  No matter how many times they call back there is no change. And if I call them, we can't hear each other either.  If I restart my phone, that sometimes (usually?) fixes it.  I have gone through the online troubleshooter with no success.  Seems like such a basic function...for a *phone*, I am surprised to have this issue.  (My daughter has the same phone, and this was happening to her also, but she got a replacement last week due to other issues, so I'm not sure if this is still happening to her.)  Any thoughts?