Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,734 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tyderian25's Posts

Ever since I upgraded to basic visual voice mail from basic voicemail, the app tells me it cannot update, try again later.  What's the use of vvm if I can't see if there's a new message? A lit... See more...
Ever since I upgraded to basic visual voice mail from basic voicemail, the app tells me it cannot update, try again later.  What's the use of vvm if I can't see if there's a new message? A little background: I live in a metal building, so there's zero signal in here, even with a verizon tower a couple miles away.  I purchased a network extender before the new 4g ones came out, so it's 3g only in here.  Could that be the problem?  Why would they limit vvm updates to 4g connections?  Maybe if they had 4g everywhere, but that's not the case.  I shouldn't need to go outside in order to check if I have new messages.
Ever since I let VZ update my Ally to Android 2.2, when I am on a call, there is a distinct double beep, every 10 seconds. Nobody I am speaking to can hear it, so I know it's my phone. Does anyon... See more...
Ever since I let VZ update my Ally to Android 2.2, when I am on a call, there is a distinct double beep, every 10 seconds. Nobody I am speaking to can hear it, so I know it's my phone. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get rid of this beep? I have tried everything I can think of, and it's still there. Power cycle did nothing, and I can't find anything in the settings.   Please help me stop the beep.