Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.3K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kristismith12's Posts

I was a little worried about my data usage on my new galaxy s3 and had questions about billing for my account. It was a little too early to get in touch with any Verizon stores so instead of... See more...
     I was a little worried about my data usage on my new galaxy s3 and had questions about billing for my account. It was a little too early to get in touch with any Verizon stores so instead of patiently waiting, I dialed *611. Eric (wish I asked for his last name) was very helpful and totally put my mind at ease in regards to all of my worries and deserves some recognition. After working in retail I understand his job description and he handled my situation perfectly! He listened, understood my concerns completley, and acted accordingly to make sure I am a happy customer. Seeing that I went through Diamond Wireless and not Verizon directly I could have potentially been a huge pain to this gentleman because his access to my account was limited, but instead of having me call back when he was able to get in touch with Diamond Wireless he exhausted all of his resources to make me happy. I had to pay a large deposit on my phone due to lack of credit history, so with as much money I have invested in this phone I have high expectations for my provider. Although my concerns may not have been the most complicated, Eric's knowledge of Verizon's products/services along with problem-solving execution nipped my potential complaint in the butt under 10 minutes and I am very happy with the service I recieved this morning. Thank you, Eric!