Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,378 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

EGRVB6559's Posts

The Samsung S9 has been on Software Update 11 for the past 2 months. I have noticed that other devices on Verizons network has been updated to reflect the most recent update for that device. Why is t... See more...
The Samsung S9 has been on Software Update 11 for the past 2 months. I have noticed that other devices on Verizons network has been updated to reflect the most recent update for that device. Why is the S9 not being updated? The device is only a year old, is Verizon abandoning the S9 already to push their Samsung S10 5G phone?
The suggestion of wiping the cache partition did not work. The issue of not hearing sound for notifications coming from the devices speaker while connected to bluetooth still exists. 
This issue is an issue with Android Pie. Samsung Galaxy 9, 9+ and Note 9 devices with other carriers are experiencing the same problem. Verizon and the other carriers need to work with Samsung to res... See more...
This issue is an issue with Android Pie. Samsung Galaxy 9, 9+ and Note 9 devices with other carriers are experiencing the same problem. Verizon and the other carriers need to work with Samsung to resolve this issue. A co-worker upgraded his Note 9 the other day and he is on T Mobile. After he upgraded to Android Pie, his device lost the ability to hear any notifications through the phones speaker while connected to his bluetooth headphones. The only sound that would come through the devices speaker is when he got a phone call. Before the upgrade, he could hear all the notification sounds as well as pone calls through his devices speaker while connected to his bluetooth headphones.
This issue is not just with the Message + app. You cannot hear any Notification Sounds through the phones speaker when connected to a bluetooth device. The only sound that comes through the phones sp... See more...
This issue is not just with the Message + app. You cannot hear any Notification Sounds through the phones speaker when connected to a bluetooth device. The only sound that comes through the phones speaker is when you receive a call, while the bluetooth device is connected. This seems to be an issue with the Android Pie update. Before I upgraded the software, I was able to hear the sound for calls and all other Notification sounds through the phones speaker while connected to bluetooth device. I hope this is addressed in a future software update for Android Pie.