Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,961 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Bernstein's Posts

I recently upgraded to the Samsung Intensity III after breaking my Intensity II, guess I'll see how "ruggedised" it actually is. I didn't have this on my old phone so I'm not 100% certain of wha... See more...
I recently upgraded to the Samsung Intensity III after breaking my Intensity II, guess I'll see how "ruggedised" it actually is. I didn't have this on my old phone so I'm not 100% certain of what it is, browsing through the forum someone mentioned Daily Scoop so I looked into that. Could it be something else? When I set my phone up for the first time it asked a lot of questions and I found a way to "set this up later" or similar, really Verizon doesn't need to know my favorite flavor of ice-cream. Now my screen is highjacked every now and again by some advertising survey. I thought I bought a pre-paid phone not an add-supported one. Did I get rid of this by turning all notifications off in Daily Scoop or is this something else? The weather report's kinda nice but I never asked for it either.