Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,851 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kaymfischer's Posts

Looking for anyone that might be interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Samsung for their AWFUL upgrade to 4.3. Maybe I'm wrong, but after the upgrade, my S3 has features that wo... See more...
Looking for anyone that might be interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Samsung for their AWFUL upgrade to 4.3. Maybe I'm wrong, but after the upgrade, my S3 has features that work no where near as well as they did before the upgrade (from 4.1.2). I feel that **I** own that phone, they broke it, and I want it take back to 4.1.2 (under warranty).  It no longer works as it did when I bought it. Sammy, is trying to flush the issue down the drain and has just blown me off. KMF
I recently opened a new wireless account which includes 2GB of data per month. The rep said I could use the 2GB any way I wanted to including tethering and/or WIFI hotspot. Also, I seem to ... See more...
I recently opened a new wireless account which includes 2GB of data per month. The rep said I could use the 2GB any way I wanted to including tethering and/or WIFI hotspot. Also, I seem to remember a settlement between  Verizon and the FCC a year or two ago, regarding this very issue. And in that settlement, Verizon allegedly agreed to stop charging the extra $20 for LIMITED usage data accounts. So, if the rep and my understanding of the FCC settlement is true, why is Verizon asking me to "subscribe" when I try to activate my mobile hotspot or us a USB tether? K F