Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,844 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Elden's Posts

Hey it's working now! ! It was the hardest thing to find. The strangest thing was that I was accessing the one site on 4g previously and it suddenly quit. Everything else worked perfectly, ... See more...
Hey it's working now! ! It was the hardest thing to find. The strangest thing was that I was accessing the one site on 4g previously and it suddenly quit. Everything else worked perfectly, calling, texting, email, other websites, even on Wi-Fi and mobile hotspot I was able to access the sites I wanted to. It had everyone stumped. Turns out it was a programming glitch on the websites where short codes were used to specify php (which most servers recognize) instead of long codes.
I can't access certain websites on 4gLTE but i can access the same sites when connected to Wi-Fi and with a laptop connecting to my phone with mobile hot spot. I called Verizon and they went thro... See more...
I can't access certain websites on 4gLTE but i can access the same sites when connected to Wi-Fi and with a laptop connecting to my phone with mobile hot spot. I called Verizon and they went through the troubleshooting with me and they couldn't find anything wrong so they suggested resetting my phone to factory settings which I did with no change. I tried booting in safe mode so there was no downloaded apps active, no change. Does anyone know what would cause this?