Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,310 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

angels96's Posts

No changes have been made to the devices.   The network extender was working fine until sometime last week and suddenly started not letting incoming calls come through and when outgoing calls are ma... See more...
No changes have been made to the devices.   The network extender was working fine until sometime last week and suddenly started not letting incoming calls come through and when outgoing calls are made, not  received.  I have WiFi and have had WiFi calling on AND off but it doesn’t make a difference. When i unplug the network extender and use WiFi calling, I have no problem.    When I dial #48, it tells me I am under 4G network coverage but it doesn’t make the beeping sound when I place a call out.   
I am having the same issue. I’ve had my 4G extender for 1-2 min and this just started happening in the last few days. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this or if I need to call Verizon for (... See more...
I am having the same issue. I’ve had my 4G extender for 1-2 min and this just started happening in the last few days. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this or if I need to call Verizon for (hopefully) resolution?!?