Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,234 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bob469's Posts

Thanks for the info guys but the old phone is a Motorola RAZR V3xx, not a BB.  But I will take your advice to save my BB contacts to the Desktop Manager to prevent this in the future.
When I bought my Storm 2 the saleswoman at the Verizon store transferred the contacts from my old SIM to the new phone.  Three days later I tried to look up a contact and was asked if I wanted to... See more...
When I bought my Storm 2 the saleswoman at the Verizon store transferred the contacts from my old SIM to the new phone.  Three days later I tried to look up a contact and was asked if I wanted to use the Blackberry SIM and I answered yes.  Viola--all my contacts disappeared.   I brought the Storm and the old SIM back to the same Verizon store so they could re-transfer the contacts.  They tried two different machines but couldn't make the transfer.  Too bad for me--I'd have to transfer them manually....   I put the old SIM back into the old phone to verify it still had the contact info, and it did, so I brought the old and new phones to another Verizon store to see if they could make the transfer, but they didn 't have the equipment.   Any suggestions of a way to make this transfer besides manually?   Thanks