Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,211 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vegasilikit's Posts

I've been with Verizon for a couple of decades. Loved the service. Went in today, showed the email saying eligible to charge the phone to the account, told them I wanted a Q10 Blackberry. The gen... See more...
I've been with Verizon for a couple of decades. Loved the service. Went in today, showed the email saying eligible to charge the phone to the account, told them I wanted a Q10 Blackberry. The gentleman I was dealing with didn't know what a Q10 was. An equally disinterested coworker said "That's that keyboard phone.". Brought my profile up and said "Nope can't charge to the account/"  The guy was totally uninformed and disinterested. Said "if you want it it will be 200.00 for the phone + a mandatory 30.00 upgrade fee and you lose your unlimited data."  I said, "Way to sell new equipment guy!!"  I thanked him for his time and drove over to T-Mobile. Very friendly. New the Q10 features. I'm definitely going to be shopping for the best deal. If Verizon is so big that they feel they no longer have to give 20+ year customers any breaks then perhaps they don't need any more of my money. I'm also relating my experience to the corporate offices. Don't expect them to care but perhaps they'll train their staff not to alienate customers in the future. This was a corporate store btw.