Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,934 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

spitfire3's Posts

I have the Next app also.  Confirming that I can do FM with earbuds; also Wi-Fi only.
A radio station is offering an app.  Says if the phone is FM-enabled, one can avoid data charges when listening to that station.
This is so basic but I cannot find an answer to what should be a simple question - not in the user manual, not on Samsung online Support.  How do I play the music files?
yeah sure, but there is no space to download a new app!  When I went to Picasa in Gallery, there is no Delete to get rid of all those photos.
Play Store says my device isn't compatible with this version.
I dropped my phone 3 weeks ago.  I had a replacement (same phone) overnight.  So far, I have no complaints about Asurion.
I just received a replacement Samsung Fascinate from Asurion.  They told me not only my contacts but also pix, files, music were backed up with Backup Assistant. NOT!  Reading up online abt Backu... See more...
I just received a replacement Samsung Fascinate from Asurion.  They told me not only my contacts but also pix, files, music were backed up with Backup Assistant. NOT!  Reading up online abt Backup Assistant Plus nowhere do I learn how to upgrade from Backup Assistant.  Would like to have BA+ before I activate replacement phone.  How?
Still waiting for some advice from VZW post of 11/16
Vostro 3550. No error message. In My Computer the Samsung Fascinate doesn't show up when it is connected via USB. Yes, I had no trouble syncing photos, music, etc.previously. I think the pr... See more...
Vostro 3550. No error message. In My Computer the Samsung Fascinate doesn't show up when it is connected via USB. Yes, I had no trouble syncing photos, music, etc.previously. I think the problem may have arisen after I upgraded the phone's Android version. Trouble is, I don't sync very often and I first had a failure sometime this summer so I can't really be precise about when the trouble arose. On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Here it is more than a year later and I can't connect Fascinate (Android Gingerbread OS) to Windows 7 professional Dell laptop.  I've had to replace the original USB cord that came with the Fasci... See more...
Here it is more than a year later and I can't connect Fascinate (Android Gingerbread OS) to Windows 7 professional Dell laptop.  I've had to replace the original USB cord that came with the Fascinate but this was a problem before I lost the original. I've tried selecting/deselcting/reselecting mass storage in USB settings.  I've tried rebooting the laptop then connecting.  Nothing.   I've tried using "ask on connection",  nothing happens. This SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING <Branched to a new discussion for more exposure.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator