Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,315 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Narflar's Posts

Well, this is a useless piece of software.  Maybe if it didn't alert me that it coudln't sync all the time I wouldn't have a problem.  As it stands now I'm paying for a service that just seems to... See more...
Well, this is a useless piece of software.  Maybe if it didn't alert me that it coudln't sync all the time I wouldn't have a problem.  As it stands now I'm paying for a service that just seems to annoy me more than it aids me.
Is the phone just not capable of doing 3G and wifi at the same time?  I don't understand why the Visual Voice Mail can't work if I'm connected to wifi.  It's not like I'm removed from the cellula... See more...
Is the phone just not capable of doing 3G and wifi at the same time?  I don't understand why the Visual Voice Mail can't work if I'm connected to wifi.  It's not like I'm removed from the cellular network.
I get an error saying Visual Voice Mail cannot sync if wifi is enabled.  This is a major problem!  If I'm at home I have wifi turned on all the time.  Is this a known issue, will this be fixed? ... See more...
I get an error saying Visual Voice Mail cannot sync if wifi is enabled.  This is a major problem!  If I'm at home I have wifi turned on all the time.  Is this a known issue, will this be fixed?