Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,884 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nyfinestjc's Posts

Hey Lisa I'm in the same boat as you but with my wife.  I have been tracking her cheating through usage and call and messaging details and she cannot deny them anymore like she tried to when I fi... See more...
Hey Lisa I'm in the same boat as you but with my wife.  I have been tracking her cheating through usage and call and messaging details and she cannot deny them anymore like she tried to when I first confronted her. She promised it was going to end and I saw very limited calls and very few regular texts from her phone after I confronted her. Then I noticed that she is most likely using an android messaging app which uses data connection because when I check her data usage it's through the roof when it never used to be before that.  I too want to know how to check on my wife with the apps but I can tell you, there is a way to get his location if you can get to his phone and see his google + account. Google used to have latitude service on google maps but they got rid of it for google +