Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,260 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

loumazz12's Posts

Completed the factory reset but no difference. Now what?  One of the Verizon store personnel stated that local tower may have to be tweaked, Is that even a possibility???
Hello, My zip code is 96789. Problem apparently started after latest update was installed back in December or November of last year. The SIM card change was prompted due to other posted resp... See more...
Hello, My zip code is 96789. Problem apparently started after latest update was installed back in December or November of last year. The SIM card change was prompted due to other posted responses on verizon customer service forums. Some posters stated that after replacing sim card they got better reception. Mine improved slightly but not as good as before the update. Thanks. On Mar 16, 2014 1:40 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
About two months ago, my GS4 started dropping calls while in my home.  Prior to that it was just fine.  I went to the Verizon store and the associate replaced the sim card but still having the sa... See more...
About two months ago, my GS4 started dropping calls while in my home.  Prior to that it was just fine.  I went to the Verizon store and the associate replaced the sim card but still having the same issues.  Previously, my phone was working just fine.  I've had it for about 7 months but like i said, only started having issues with dropped calls about 2 months ago.