Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,305 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LAB3's Posts

I have requested a new phone and will not update to kitkat
This is a known nightmare
Same here. Horrible.  Kit kat massacred a great phone.  I loved my htc one but now it us useless.
I contacted Motorola directly and asked. The rep informed me that the Kit Kat update did NOT address call quality concerns. Might there be another update available that does? (If so, the rep d... See more...
I contacted Motorola directly and asked. The rep informed me that the Kit Kat update did NOT address call quality concerns. Might there be another update available that does? (If so, the rep did not know of one.)  I LOVE the Moto X but bought the HTC One solely because of the call quality concerns of the Moto X.
I contacted Motorola directly and asked. The rep informed me that the Kit Kat update did NOT address call quality concerns. Is there another update available that does? OIf so, the rep did not... See more...
I contacted Motorola directly and asked. The rep informed me that the Kit Kat update did NOT address call quality concerns. Is there another update available that does? OIf so, the rep did not know of one.  I LOVE the Moto X but bought the HTC One solely because of the call quality concerns of the Moto X.