Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,777 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mymy0513's Posts

The Cantenna should be mounted in direct line of sight to the cell tower. Also, if your Cantenna in mounted too low on your house (it should be 6 to 8 feet off grade) it may disconnect from the t... See more...
The Cantenna should be mounted in direct line of sight to the cell tower. Also, if your Cantenna in mounted too low on your house (it should be 6 to 8 feet off grade) it may disconnect from the tower. You can check if the Cantenna is receiving constant signal. When your router is disconnected or any time, go out to your Cantenna and check the led lights on the Cantenna.  The light on the side with the coax cable attached to it,(it is labeled Coax Network) should be green all the time. A red light indicates a problem with the router, Cantenna, or cable from the Cantenna to the router. If this light is red or goes from green to red you may need a service call. The light on the other side next to the white capped connection, (it is labeled LQI) is the one for the signal from the Cantenna to the cell tower. This light should be green, blinking green, blue, or blinking blue. It can move between these colors without loosing connection to the cell tower. If it is ever red for more than a few seconds, it has lost the connection to the cell tower. If this happens to your Cantenna, you should have the Cantenna relocated to a position where the Cantenna receives the steady green light. This will eliminate the periods of disconnection, re-booting, and re-connection to the cell tower. This relocation should provide a steady connection to the cell tower and eliminate the need to re-boot you system. Please let me know if if this solves you situation. Myron
Some times when the Home Fusion system losses 4G LTE connectivity, it needs to be reset. You do this by locating the power supply to the cantenna. Unplug the power supply and leave it unplugge... See more...
Some times when the Home Fusion system losses 4G LTE connectivity, it needs to be reset. You do this by locating the power supply to the cantenna. Unplug the power supply and leave it unplugged for about two minutes.  When the green light on the power supply goes out, plug the power supply back into the outlet and turn off your router and back on. In about 3 to 5 minutes the lights on the front of the router should all be green. If this does not solve your problem or if you have any other questions please post them. Thanks, Myron
If you have any problems with your HF service please let me know the specific issues with your service.. I am always ready to help! Myron
If your Amber light is blinking it means the signal from your cantenna to the tower is low. You can reset the connection by unplugging the power supply for the Cantenna for about 2 minutes an... See more...
If your Amber light is blinking it means the signal from your cantenna to the tower is low. You can reset the connection by unplugging the power supply for the Cantenna for about 2 minutes and turning off the router. After you plug in the cantenna power supply and turn on the router. After about 3 to 5 minutes the 4G light should be green. If not go to your Cantenna, there are two lights on the cantenna, they should both be green. If  the one with the coax cable connection is red (it is labeled Coax  Network) you have a problem with the router, wiring, power supplies. If  the one next to the white SWIM connection, labeled LQI is red, there is  a problem with the connection from your cantenna to the cell tower.  (You will need to contact Verizon Wireless and have the Cantenna  relocated to achieve a green light.) If the light goes from green to blue to red, it is the same issue. The cantenna needs to be relocated to achieve signal lock. Please let me know if these suggestions helped you with your service issues. Any other details with your service issues would be helpful. Thanks, Myron
Yes I care, I am very happy to help all of the Home Fusion Customers when I can! I have read your posts and I am pleased some of my suggestions have helped with your situation. The last th... See more...
Yes I care, I am very happy to help all of the Home Fusion Customers when I can! I have read your posts and I am pleased some of my suggestions have helped with your situation. The last thing I would check is the wire and the grounding. I would check to make sure the wire that was used in the installation was solid copper. Do this by unpluging the power supply and the router first. Disconnect the "Power to ODU" RG6 Coax cable and place a magnet near the Copper stinger in the connection. If the magnet contacts the cable, you have a copper lined, steel core center RG6 cable. If it contacts and sticks it really needs to be replaced. Second, the Cantenna produces a static charge, if your cantenna in not grounded it may produce this charge. The Cantenna should be grounded, you can check this by looking for a green screw on the right hand side of the mounting bracket for your cantenna. There should be a thin black wire from the green mounting screw along with the RG6 Coax cable,  to a  grounding point. Such as an electrical ground block, 4 Foot ground rod, copper ground strap, ECT.... If this is not present it may be a problem. Please let me know if this solves your problems.
The Home Fusion password requires Capital letters for the WEP Key. If you have Windows XP you may have to enter the SSID and the WEP Key twice.
If your Cantenna is on the roof, I am assuming it has a clear line of sight to the cell tower. The problem may be with the router heating up and shutting down. Put you hand on the router by the r... See more...
If your Cantenna is on the roof, I am assuming it has a clear line of sight to the cell tower. The problem may be with the router heating up and shutting down. Put you hand on the router by the red sticker on the front of the router. The one that says "Phone Service Not Supported At This Time", if that area is considerably warmer the the rest of the router, that may be the problem.
The Cantenna has a problem maintaining the  connecting with the tower..... Where is you cantenna located? MyMy
No you do not have to turn off the Home Fusion Service, If you are consistently being disconnected for the service, there is a problem with the the connection form your cantenna to the tower. ... See more...
No you do not have to turn off the Home Fusion Service, If you are consistently being disconnected for the service, there is a problem with the the connection form your cantenna to the tower. Go to 192.168.1.264 and enter admin and your router password to your router. You can see the signal strength from your cantenna to the tower. If this is not reachable, or not accessible, there is a problem. Call Verizon and have the cantenna relocated to a position where it can receive a better signal. MyMy
When computers are connected to high speed internet, they will automatically update. Plus, printers, ect....... mymy
The swim light was for a cooperation with Direc Tv, It should be LQI light you are looking for signal strength.... MyMy
Your cantenna is mounted to low to receive the 4G Signal..... Please call Verizon and have them move the cantenna to at lest 6 to 8 feet above ground. ( or place the cantenna on your roof where i... See more...
Your cantenna is mounted to low to receive the 4G Signal..... Please call Verizon and have them move the cantenna to at lest 6 to 8 feet above ground. ( or place the cantenna on your roof where it can receive signals from multiple cell towers. And if you rest the power supply, there is about 3 minutes of residual power, so if you unplug it for 30 seconds it will not reset.
Have your Home Fusion Tech install the Router on the first floor. You would easily enjoy home fusion collectively on the second floor. It has have a 100 foot range depending on the structure...