Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,928 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

awraynor's Posts

I started out with the overheating issues that are apparently not unique to my phone. Next I am having a very odd issue. I can be talking to someone and then abruptly can't hear me. The call... See more...
I started out with the overheating issues that are apparently not unique to my phone. Next I am having a very odd issue. I can be talking to someone and then abruptly can't hear me. The call isn't dropped, but it's as if I am holding the phone far from my mouth, even though it is next to it. I am unsure if this is an issue with reception, proximity sensor causing problems or the built in audio correction software causing problems. I had my Droid X for over 3 years waiting for the best possible phone. Boy have I ever regretted this phone. I am outside the 14 day return period, but I need to see if there are other options given this is a business account? The SIII is purportedly a solid phone, this one appears to try to put too much into too small a space.
Well I am starting to see a trend here. Mine holds a charge, but it does get warm with regular use and once so hot I literally thought it would self combust.
It's not just you. With normal use it can get warm to touch. However, shortly after purchase it was in my holster not even using it. When I took it out it was so hot I could barely hold it and... See more...
It's not just you. With normal use it can get warm to touch. However, shortly after purchase it was in my holster not even using it. When I took it out it was so hot I could barely hold it and it had turned itself off, presumably so it wouldn't catch on fire I guess. If I could return it I would and go back to my 3 year old Droid X. Wait until you get the not dropped dropped calls. People can't hear me, but it doesn't fully drop. Don't know if it is a proximity or audio addon issue.
I haven't used it, but iSyncr is a popular option.   http://jrtstudio.com/iSyncr/iSyncr_FAQ_Basic
I have read over and over, do not used a task killer with Froyo, it can actually cause problems if you do.
It's a fact of life that unhappy say a lot more than satisfied customers.  I have had my Incredible for a month or two and love it.  Moved from WinMo 6.1, what a difference. Thought about waiti... See more...
It's a fact of life that unhappy say a lot more than satisfied customers.  I have had my Incredible for a month or two and love it.  Moved from WinMo 6.1, what a difference. Thought about waiting on the iPhone, don't care anymore.
I recently reset my phone in hopes of manually installing the Froyo update, no luck. Used MyBackupPro to backup apps locally and online.  HTC sync for contacts, calendar as a safeguard.  Not al... See more...
I recently reset my phone in hopes of manually installing the Froyo update, no luck. Used MyBackupPro to backup apps locally and online.  HTC sync for contacts, calendar as a safeguard.  Not all purchased apps showed up in the market as purchased, so do back those up.