Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,381 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

whootang12's Posts

yup, we must work in the same building.  I just got the same at Market/Fremont and Fremont/Mission.  It simply didn't work despite 4 bars.
I hear you on the 3-4 "fake bars" of LTE.  It kills me because my iPhone isn't smart enough to switch to 3g (which actually works!) and instead just leaves me with a phone that has no internet.  ... See more...
I hear you on the 3-4 "fake bars" of LTE.  It kills me because my iPhone isn't smart enough to switch to 3g (which actually works!) and instead just leaves me with a phone that has no internet.  I really wish Verizon would fix this....
I just got an iPhone 5s and am now using the LTE network for the first time.  I work in 94105 and live in 94122.  In 94105 I've had many issues, but also received download speeds of 10-15 mb/s do... See more...
I just got an iPhone 5s and am now using the LTE network for the first time.  I work in 94105 and live in 94122.  In 94105 I've had many issues, but also received download speeds of 10-15 mb/s down.  I'm assuming you guys have some congestion issues.  In my office building, I get 5 bars of 3g but only 1-3 bars of LTE.  At home, I don't really get any LTE despite being right smack in the middle of a major neighborhood of San Francisco.  It is faster for me to shut off the 1-2 bars of LTE and use my 5 bars of 3g, but that's pretty annoying to have to do.  I've been a customer for many years and never had issues with VZW until I tried to use the LTE here in SF.
I'm also near GG Park (94122) at 8th/Irving (a really popular area with a huge number of businesses).  I actually get faster speeds on 3g (5 bars) vs the 1-3 bars of LTE.  I just got a 5s and am ... See more...
I'm also near GG Park (94122) at 8th/Irving (a really popular area with a huge number of businesses).  I actually get faster speeds on 3g (5 bars) vs the 1-3 bars of LTE.  I just got a 5s and am shocked that this is how poor the LTE network is.  Going in to shut LTE off anytime I want to use data is a pretty dissapointing experience.  I've experienced similar issues throughout the city, quite frequently have 3-4 bars of LTE and yet data speeds of 0.25 mb/s download.  What's the deal Verizon?  Why do your coverage maps say the entire city has LTE when there are entire neighborhoods (Inner Sunset) that have LTE slower than 3g?