"My Verizon is temporarily unavailable... Gracias por inscribirte en Mi Verizon. Algunas acciones de la cuenta no están disponibles temporalmente mientras actualizamos nuestros sistemas. We apologize for this inconvenience a... Ver más...
"My Verizon is temporarily unavailable... Gracias por inscribirte en Mi Verizon. Algunas acciones de la cuenta no están disponibles temporalmente mientras actualizamos nuestros sistemas. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to serving you more fully the next time you sign in. The following My Verizon options are still available." I am not able to pay my VZN Edge bill. Has been like that for the past months since the GUI changed.
I was out of commitment, per se, but my smartphone was on the Edge plan. I am thinking of getting the More Everything plan.
I closed my VZN smartphone account last May 2015. So if I reactivate my account with my previous VZN smartphone, then would my account incur a contract? I can't find anything recent about acco... Ver más...
I closed my VZN smartphone account last May 2015. So if I reactivate my account with my previous VZN smartphone, then would my account incur a contract? I can't find anything recent about account reactivation in the search results.
Maybe it is one of those "Your Miles May Vary" thing. But all customer service representative I have spoken with are nice and polite; and does the account requested action per the conversation. ... See more...
Maybe it is one of those "Your Miles May Vary" thing. But all customer service representative I have spoken with are nice and polite; and does the account requested action per the conversation. So at least for me, the following is the round up for Verizon customer service representatives' review and VZN wireless as a whole. VZN TEC Agents: VZN Non-TEC Agents: VZN Reliability: VZN Wireless Signal and Voice Quality (Casio Gz Commando 4G LTE): VZN Fios Availability: So in almost all VZN Wireless gets 10 smileys from me except VZN Fios that gets 1 sad face.
Not really losing its identity. Security wise, Samsung and Google wanted the technology so BlackBerry announced partnerships in the area of security. Blackberry is known for it physical QWERTY... Ver más...
Not really losing its identity. Security wise, Samsung and Google wanted the technology so BlackBerry announced partnerships in the area of security. Blackberry is known for it physical QWERTY keyboard (and it layout), toolbelt, and security options. Recently, BlackBerry announced the mobile enterprise thingy consolidating access to all functions that will be available later this year. Have you heard about the copyright infringement when one company supported by Ryan Seacrest were sued by BB for taking the BB QWERTY keyboard design as their own for the optional iPhone accessory? As for Android apps, BB only made it like a sandbox, where the Android apps have no direct access to BB10 OS. At least for me, the native apps pre-installed on the Passport is enough. But then again, I don't use my Passport for playing games and or social media; but for phone calls, SMS, emails, word processing, note taking, etc.
Nope. To date, there are no Passport using CDMA; only GSM. Same reason Sprint does not carry the Passport because Sprint is also CDMA and the AT&T's exclusive rights as a sole U.S. wireless c... Ver más...
Nope. To date, there are no Passport using CDMA; only GSM. Same reason Sprint does not carry the Passport because Sprint is also CDMA and the AT&T's exclusive rights as a sole U.S. wireless carrier to sell the Passport.
Verizon and even AT&T in-store sales reps are nothing but Android and iOS fanatics. Sad but true. Both companies needs to revamp their training. They are concerned with "selling" to customers ... Ver más...
Verizon and even AT&T in-store sales reps are nothing but Android and iOS fanatics. Sad but true. Both companies needs to revamp their training. They are concerned with "selling" to customers and suggesting devices based on their bias instead of responding to the customers' wants and needs.
If you are on VZN network, then you can only get VZN compatible BB Classic via VZN directly or to one of VZN's authorized retailers. Pricing will depend on each reseller. Some will have its ow... Ver más...
If you are on VZN network, then you can only get VZN compatible BB Classic via VZN directly or to one of VZN's authorized retailers. Pricing will depend on each reseller. Some will have its own "promotion" while some will follow VZN's pricing.
Depends... if AT&T got the exclusive rights, as U.S. wireless phone provider, to sell the Passport, then VZN won't be able to get the Passport. Here is an excerpt from the article found on The... See more...
Depends... if AT&T got the exclusive rights, as U.S. wireless phone provider, to sell the Passport, then VZN won't be able to get the Passport. Here is an excerpt from the article found on The Motley Fool "Under the agreement AT&T will be the exclusive U.S. carrier for the Passport" Right now, people can only get the Passport via shop blackberry and or AT&T; also via Blackberry authorized resellers.
I do have AT&T wireless (one of those family share) and much contented on the service; have been a long time customer. Took VZN wireless subscription as a test drive on how good VZN wireless serv... Ver más...
I do have AT&T wireless (one of those family share) and much contented on the service; have been a long time customer. Took VZN wireless subscription as a test drive on how good VZN wireless service is and to get Fios as well in one billing statement. Both AT&T and VZN are reliable in signal quality depending on where you are. Have spoken with AT&T chat agents only; mixed reviews. Have spoken with VZN chat and phone technical agents; both experiences are great. But have yet to review the non-technical agents since I rarely call them; so the review is to follow after my recent request to the non-technical agent. If she did my request properly and submitted it or not. The Reason(s) of VZN Wireless Subscription Cancellation: Still no Fios service in my address; got tired of waiting. Initially got the wireless service, as a test drive, hoping to get a Fios service available at my address soon; got tired of waiting. Was hoping to bundle both the wireless service and Fios service. Financial reasons; was hoping I could save more when I bundle wireless service and Fios service. So I hope Verizon puts their act together and have Fios availability to all areas instead of only on limited or selected areas.
In my opinion, trading-in older smartphones is not really a good deal. You get more money selling it than trading it. But selling it just be sure to erase everything that is saved on the smartpho... Ver más...
In my opinion, trading-in older smartphones is not really a good deal. You get more money selling it than trading it. But selling it just be sure to erase everything that is saved on the smartphone; reset to factory default.
I have been with Verizon for almost a year and no problem with the service. I only have the basic phone and plan though. Just like with any other people say "Your Miles May Vary" when it comes to... Ver más...
I have been with Verizon for almost a year and no problem with the service. I only have the basic phone and plan though. Just like with any other people say "Your Miles May Vary" when it comes to service oriented companies like Verizon, Sprint, ATT, T-Mobile, etc. Signal strength and availability will also depend on your area. Some areas have excellent quality, some are ok, while some have weak signals.
I am assuming you bought the phone service subscription at a local Verizon store. Weren't you suppose to receive the phone number during activation and  before leaving the store? Is your accou... See more...
I am assuming you bought the phone service subscription at a local Verizon store. Weren't you suppose to receive the phone number during activation and  before leaving the store? Is your account already activated?
The unlimited texting is not included. I have the $10 monthly for the Share Talk 700 and $35 basic phone access fee. So if I change my plan, then my new bill would be around $35 excluding taxe... Ver más...
The unlimited texting is not included. I have the $10 monthly for the Share Talk 700 and $35 basic phone access fee. So if I change my plan, then my new bill would be around $35 excluding taxes for the same 700 minutes and around $45 excluding taxes for the unlimited talk/text/250mb shared data. Will there any other fees (except State/Federal/local taxes) that would be on the bill? Changing plans... will there be a new commitment or "upgrade" fee?
My current bill with Share Talk 700 is only $45-$46 with tax, no rebates or discounts being applied. It is the previous plan that has monthly access fee for basic phone and the basic 700 minutes.... See more...
My current bill with Share Talk 700 is only $45-$46 with tax, no rebates or discounts being applied. It is the previous plan that has monthly access fee for basic phone and the basic 700 minutes. I have to check my e-bill again if the unlimited talk and text is not included but I do know that the data is pay-per-use.
Try this from the official BB forums -- Playing iTunes "Protected" music on BB - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
Probably one of the calls from Internet messaging clients that allows free calling to mobile phones.
"store... told to call customer service and they would adjust our upgrade date." As far as I know, and as a CSR myself, the in-store employee should have not told you that; implied promise or ... Ver más...
"store... told to call customer service and they would adjust our upgrade date." As far as I know, and as a CSR myself, the in-store employee should have not told you that; implied promise or not but then again I don't know VZN's policies.
Well, it is understood by the majority that things like satellite internet and similar signal delivery like the Jetpack are only the consumers' last resort. That is, if there are no cable/dsl/fib... Ver más...
Well, it is understood by the majority that things like satellite internet and similar signal delivery like the Jetpack are only the consumers' last resort. That is, if there are no cable/dsl/fiber optic internet service available in the area of concern.
What are the differences between the two plans in terms of features and services included? Any strings attached to the new plan of MORE Everything 700 basic like am I supposed to be on VZN Edg... See more...
What are the differences between the two plans in terms of features and services included? Any strings attached to the new plan of MORE Everything 700 basic like am I supposed to be on VZN Edge?