Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,289 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JPRausch's Posts

My texts are not sending over WiFi, theicuht the Verizon Messages+ app.
Is it possible to disable the picture ribbon at the bottom when viewing a picture attachment in a text? It blocks the full picture.
Is there a quick way to delete an individual text? As it is now, there's the long press, choosing "delete," choosing the trash can, then confirming delete. That's too many steps to delete a text... See more...
Is there a quick way to delete an individual text? As it is now, there's the long press, choosing "delete," choosing the trash can, then confirming delete. That's too many steps to delete a text. Any short cut?
I rebooted my HTC One M9 yesterday - nothing special, just a regular restart - and since then certain notifications are not working.  Some are, some aren't. Games like Phrase Wheel and Yahtzee Wi... See more...
I rebooted my HTC One M9 yesterday - nothing special, just a regular restart - and since then certain notifications are not working.  Some are, some aren't. Games like Phrase Wheel and Yahtzee With Buddies are not providing notifications, yet the notifications are turned on in-app, and phone settings are not blocking notifications.  Any idea why this would happen?
When viewing a picture that someone texted me, there is a scrollable bar of recent pictures at the bottom of the screen obscuring the picture I'm trying to view.  There is also an unnecessary "Sh... See more...
When viewing a picture that someone texted me, there is a scrollable bar of recent pictures at the bottom of the screen obscuring the picture I'm trying to view.  There is also an unnecessary "Shared by XX" title bar above the picture, also obscuring it.  Is there a way to disable these functions so that I see ONLY the picture?
Be careful what you wish for.  Now that the upgrade to Android 4.2 and Sense 5 has been delivered, I'm seeing nothing but complaints.  I too have many complaints about it, including I miss th... See more...
Be careful what you wish for.  Now that the upgrade to Android 4.2 and Sense 5 has been delivered, I'm seeing nothing but complaints.  I too have many complaints about it, including I miss the unlock ring; the new unlock isn't cool or fun, and is a little skippy Why did they eliminate the "zooming weather" on the prior lock screen? The weather on the new lock screen is boring. Text notifications on the new lock screen are boring too. Where's the the old bigger one with the contact's picture?? I'm furious that double-tapping the home button no longer gives me thumbnails of all my homepages for instant access to them. WHY would HTC remove that simple but handy tool?? Infinite homepage scrolling - why give that and now take it away? I grew reliant on that too. The app drawer now scrolls vertically instead of horizontally. Okay..whatever, HTC. Was it really that crucial to switch scrolling direction? The stupid 3 x 3 spacing of the app drawer. At least that's fixable through the Grid Size option (though that's hard to find) The 4x4 animated weather widget is gone and replaced with a black-and-white, non-dynamic 1x2 tile? No thank you. I used to enjoy the animations when checking my weather, and being able to swipe through my cities. Now that is all impossible. WHY? The photo album widget used to show thumbnails of your last 24 pictures or so; now it only shows a big version of your last photo The People widget no longer allows me to do a vertical view showing each person's latest activity; now it's just tiled profile pics. The time and weather in the app drawer is completely useless. I don't go to my app drawer to get the time and weather. The text bubble colors are horrendous, at least with my personalized background. I can't see my replies.
Did anyone receive this software update today?  I just installed the update, but cannot tell what it featured.  Does anyone know?  The software update page at Verizon is not very informative: ht... See more...
Did anyone receive this software update today?  I just installed the update, but cannot tell what it featured.  Does anyone know?  The software update page at Verizon is not very informative: http://support.verizonwireless.com/system_update/htc_incredible_2.html & http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/incredible2.pdf