Good point...I just lumped debit and credit together in my mind. :)
Of course you have to use a bank account or debit card for autopay. That's kind of the definition of autopay...you give them your information so they can take the payment automatically each month, th... Ver más...
Of course you have to use a bank account or debit card for autopay. That's kind of the definition of autopay...you give them your information so they can take the payment automatically each month, thus guaranteeing your payment is made on time. If there's some other way to participate in autopay please enlighten me.
I've been getting calls from numbers similar to mine, too, except they are hangups. No message, and no one there when I do answer, and if I text the number back, the actual owners of the numbers ... Ver más...
I've been getting calls from numbers similar to mine, too, except they are hangups. No message, and no one there when I do answer, and if I text the number back, the actual owners of the numbers are confused about why I'm messaging them and insist they didn't call me. I keep blocking them, but new numbers keep popping up, sometimes 4-5 times/day. It's irritating for everyone involved!
Apparently you didn't read my entire post, just enough to be outraged. I also said if FRAUD was a concern (if Carleisha maybe wasn't operating above board), that it would be different and the OP ... Ver más...
Apparently you didn't read my entire post, just enough to be outraged. I also said if FRAUD was a concern (if Carleisha maybe wasn't operating above board), that it would be different and the OP would be justified in monitoring and stopping payment on suspicious transactions. N [Removed] off topic content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
No, I don't work for Verizon with Carleisha or anyone else, but your accusation doesn't surprise me. I disagreed with you and you therefore accuse my of being a Verizon employee. Not very origina... Ver más...
No, I don't work for Verizon with Carleisha or anyone else, but your accusation doesn't surprise me. I disagreed with you and you therefore accuse my of being a Verizon employee. Not very original. You posted in a customer forum, so yes, in a way you DID ask for my opinion as I am a customer as well. If the manager told you to post here, it was probably to get rid of you. Most people feel better for some reason if they can vent their frustration in print, and so they gave you an outlet to do just that. If you don't want non-employees to read or respond to your complaint, don't post it in a community forum. [Removed] off topic content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
This forum isn't a direct line to corporate. It's mostly other Verizon customers with an occasional rep chiming in when the community is unable to help, and it usually takes a few days for a rep ... Ver más...
This forum isn't a direct line to corporate. It's mostly other Verizon customers with an occasional rep chiming in when the community is unable to help, and it usually takes a few days for a rep to reply to a question.
Are you seriously suggesting the OP stop payment on any transaction with Verizon? If they set up an arrangement, and have payment info on file, then stop payment on it, that is NOT going to help.... Ver más...
Are you seriously suggesting the OP stop payment on any transaction with Verizon? If they set up an arrangement, and have payment info on file, then stop payment on it, that is NOT going to help. Service will be suspended again and then it's back to square one. If the OP is concerned about FRAUD as in someone at Verizon stealing that information, that's different. If that was a concern, I would keep a close eye on my account and report activity unrelated to the payment arrangement, or in other words, I would watch for activity not involving Verizon. The bill is owed them, or service will get shut off again.
Yes, people sometimes have situations causing them to pay their bill late-but it's safe to say that you were at least a month late and apparently had not bothered to contact Verizon until your ph... Ver más...
Yes, people sometimes have situations causing them to pay their bill late-but it's safe to say that you were at least a month late and apparently had not bothered to contact Verizon until your phone was shut off. Why not? You COULD have called and said "hey, this happened and I need more time" before it was shut off but you didn't. If you had, you wouldn't be posting this. Not only that, you called and demanded your service be turned back on with no payment, just the promise of one, and you for some reason got mad when they wanted your payment information. Also, from your original post, it appears this is not the first time you have been late paying your bill so you should understand that it's best to contact them right away if you are having trouble paying. Let's reverse this scenario: if you were not receiving reliable service from Verizon for over a month, would you be mad? Would you be tempted to not pay your bill? Why? Things happen, right? Towers malfunction, weather and other natural disasters happen, you don't know why you can't get a decent signal. Give them a break! They've provided you with good cell service for ten years, why not give them a little leeway and understanding? Can you honestly say that you would be fine with doing that? I can't. You have an agreement with them. You pay your bill, you get service. Being a customer for ten years doesn't give you special privileges to pay your bill whenever you can/want to. And unless you contact them, they don't know the reason you can't pay. Typically if service is suspended then to get it turned back on, some amount will have to be paid, like the past due balance, if not all the past due AND current charges.
You can print a new label from your My Verizon account under "Order History." It's pretty sad that customer service couldn't tell you that, in my opinion.  
For something as important as the correct plan for international travel, I would absolutely plan in advance and ensure confirmation of the international plan having been applied, via a stable net... Ver más...
For something as important as the correct plan for international travel, I would absolutely plan in advance and ensure confirmation of the international plan having been applied, via a stable network or over the phone, before I left. I have never had the luxury of traveling overseas, but if I did I would plan ahead. I've been with Verizon since 2001 so I, too, have been with them for 16 years, although I don't feel my happiness as a customer is more important than anyone else's. As a long time customer with an apartment in Italy, you should be aware of the need to make sure all your plans are in order, as it would seem this is not your first time traveling internationally. If I'm wrong about that, I apologize. It doesn't make sense that they should treat it as if you activated the voice plan because there is no evidence to suggest you did. You added a data plan, but not everyone uses voice and text service when they travel. You didn't add the right plan, or didn't make sure the change was confirmed before leaving, and now you want Verizon to pretend you did.
You're mistaking "good customer service" for "Giving the customer whatever they want." Good customer service is offering other options in an attempt to compromise. Bottom line is, if you don't qu... Ver más...
You're mistaking "good customer service" for "Giving the customer whatever they want." Good customer service is offering other options in an attempt to compromise. Bottom line is, if you don't qualify (in this case, you don't want to add a new line) you don't get the deal. If your grocery store has a bag sale for frozen foods, do you complain and threaten to shop elsewhere if the refuse to give you the same deal on cereal because you don't WANT to buy frozen food and it's not fair? I hope not. No, I don't work for Verizon, either.
It's because there's more specific information regarding canceling lines than starting them, as well as the fact that it can be EXTREMELY difficult to get a number back if it is disconnected in e... Ver más...
It's because there's more specific information regarding canceling lines than starting them, as well as the fact that it can be EXTREMELY difficult to get a number back if it is disconnected in error. When you cancel a line they want to review ETFs, final bill information, actual disconnection date, and depending on when you turn off service, potential proration of charges. Also, if, say, the line being canceled belongs to someone who is getting their own account somewhere, they might want to KEEP that number, but if you cancel it, it's gone. So you can be told options for transferring the number to a new account or porting it to a different carrier. Believe it or not, canceling a line can be a bigger commitment than starting one.
Going back to your original post, though...you seem to have entered into multiple contracts over several years, tethering YOURSELF to ETFs and/or phone payment plans. You then complain of the fin... Ver más...
Going back to your original post, though...you seem to have entered into multiple contracts over several years, tethering YOURSELF to ETFs and/or phone payment plans. You then complain of the financial burden of switching. As previously stated, there are options given by other companies to ease that burden when switching, OR you could simply switch when all contracts/payment plans have been fulfilled. The solution is in front of you, but it seems you prefer to continue complaining instead of taking action. Either do something about it or stop complaining (or both).
This happens every time a new iPhone comes out. Shipping and delivery dates are ESTIMATES. There is no company that will guarantee you have that phone exactly  on one specific day.  Think about t... Ver más...
This happens every time a new iPhone comes out. Shipping and delivery dates are ESTIMATES. There is no company that will guarantee you have that phone exactly  on one specific day.  Think about the sheer volume of orders and how many phones have to be shipped. It won't kill anybody to get their phone a few days, or even a few weeks later than "promised."
Because there is a discount given for having a phone on a payment plan. When YOU upgrade, you will qualify for that promotion, too, as long as you are on a phone payment plan. It isn't just for n... Ver más...
Because there is a discount given for having a phone on a payment plan. When YOU upgrade, you will qualify for that promotion, too, as long as you are on a phone payment plan. It isn't just for new customers, but it is a PROMOTION and  you have to qualify for it. A new customer who buys a phone outright (full price) wouldn't get that discount either.
Think about it from the rep's point of view...a customer who is upset about something outside the rep's ability to resolve (or their own fault) demands a full name. Why? Would you want to give an... Ver más...
Think about it from the rep's point of view...a customer who is upset about something outside the rep's ability to resolve (or their own fault) demands a full name. Why? Would you want to give an angry person your information, or would you want your spouse or child to do so? They have no way of knowing how you plan to use that information. As a representative, they are simply a human extension of the company. They are not personally responsible for the issue that prompted the call.
Most call centers require the rep to give a first name and ID number when asked. Having worked in several call centers (none Verizon), I would give my first name and Agent ID. I don't know why yo... Ver más...
Most call centers require the rep to give a first name and ID number when asked. Having worked in several call centers (none Verizon), I would give my first name and Agent ID. I don't know why you would assume they are giving a false name (what gave you the impression the rep gave a false name?), but you don't need to know their last name. Are you going to google the name and try to find them? I have always been told NOT to give my last name, for my own security. Any time you call, as soon as a rep answers and brings up your account, their activity is time stamped with their name (first and last) and ID number (at least in the places I have worked).  Knowing their full name is not going to help you get what you want, because as already stated, NOTHING verbal supersedes the written contract. NOTHING.
Call customer service, chat, or go to a corporate store. This is a peer forum and even if a rep responds, you won't get quick assistance anyway.
You aren't my customer. I don't work for Verizon. You assumed that for whatever reason, inaccurately.Now that you explained that you had changed allowances before without LOSING your bonus, it is... Ver más...
You aren't my customer. I don't work for Verizon. You assumed that for whatever reason, inaccurately.Now that you explained that you had changed allowances before without LOSING your bonus, it is a curious situation. I'm glad your bonus data returned.
18 plus 6 is 24. The six gigs are added to the DATA PLAN, not the plan plus the bonus data. Also, you run the risk of losing promotions when you change your plan as is stated in your agreement.