Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,843 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Hahehachoo's Posts

I will be attempting the full factory reset in the near future but for further clarification, my phone was at 99 percent battery and did the same thing. It happened when I had Chrome open in the back... See more...
I will be attempting the full factory reset in the near future but for further clarification, my phone was at 99 percent battery and did the same thing. It happened when I had Chrome open in the background, I went to take a picture when a new text message came in. As soon as I got the alert for the text, the phone shut off.
Thank you for the assistance. I tried the process above yesterday and today the problem is still occurring.
Could we try this again? I got caught up with a new baby in the house and didnt have time to complete the task and the message is now gone.   Thanks!
It started about 3 weeks ago. No physical or liquid damage. Typically happens when the phone gets to around 56 percent or below. When i am able to get it back on it is often then at about 30 perc... See more...
It started about 3 weeks ago. No physical or liquid damage. Typically happens when the phone gets to around 56 percent or below. When i am able to get it back on it is often then at about 30 percent.
Anyone find anything on this? My phone just started doing the same exact thing.
Moto z2play, receiving duplicate text messages from multiple people, and often message I send keeps saying "sending" and doesn't seem to send. Using message+.
http://info.publicintelligence.net/VerizonLawEnforcementResourceTeam.pdf Text Message Content is only available for 3-5 Days. Text Message Detail is available for 1 year.
My LG Cosmos Touch will not turn on unless it is charging. I have to plug in the charger, take the battery out, put it back in, turn it on and it turns off 5 seconds after if I unplug the charger... See more...
My LG Cosmos Touch will not turn on unless it is charging. I have to plug in the charger, take the battery out, put it back in, turn it on and it turns off 5 seconds after if I unplug the charger and won't go back on unless I repeat the process. What can I do?   I'm probably going to a verizon store tomorrow but I was hoping I didn't have to with it being black Friday.