Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,769 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sporteus's Posts

We're in ZIP 06455.  The issue does occur inside, yet my phone is usable in the same location.  Both phones are connected to wi-fi and cell network.
My wife's phones (have always dropped voice connections at home and it continues with her latest Galaxy S6.  She is currently in the other room using my Galaxy S5 without issue.  This has been a ... See more...
My wife's phones (have always dropped voice connections at home and it continues with her latest Galaxy S6.  She is currently in the other room using my Galaxy S5 without issue.  This has been a constant with all of her phones and yet I will not experience this from the same location. Is there something that might be wonky with her device registration on the network or something that would cause her phones to not obtain sufficient reception to hold a voice conversation?  We have a weak signal here, but since this has been constant across her phones for the last few years (even when we've had the exact same model), I'm starting to wonder.  It feels very specific to her account rather than her device.  I've tweaked, untweaked, and retweaked her network setting with no changes in her experience. Any thoughts are appreciated.
We have sketchy signal at home in Middlefield, CT and dropped our land line years ago.  Looking at the network extender as a possible solution before I get another land line.  Are there other opt... See more...
We have sketchy signal at home in Middlefield, CT and dropped our land line years ago.  Looking at the network extender as a possible solution before I get another land line.  Are there other options other than the network extender?  Can Verizon boost/direct their signal to better cover this dead spot by the lake (solve the actual problem)?  I'm assuming the signal boosters will only work if there is a decent signal to start with, so that's probably not an option here.  I'm still not seeing any news on the 4G LTE extender that was announced as "short-term future," at the end of last year.  Anybody at Verizon want to send me a beta version?