Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,677 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

msims1985's Posts

Monitored by Verizon? Do you realize Verizon already knows what is going on with my phone, not because its posted on a forum. Ive also contacted the FCC as Verizon has been in hot water for this ... See more...
Monitored by Verizon? Do you realize Verizon already knows what is going on with my phone, not because its posted on a forum. Ive also contacted the FCC as Verizon has been in hot water for this in the past.
I plan to double my data usage this month. Its MY data to do what I want, I paid for unlimited so I am technically using the data from my cell phone no matter what device I use.
What don't you understand about UNLIMITED? "Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent." If it was only allowed on my phone then why even have the software to allow hotspot... See more...
What don't you understand about UNLIMITED? "Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent." If it was only allowed on my phone then why even have the software to allow hotspot on the phone? Why are you so butthurt you are restricted to 2gb a month or whatever useless data plan you have. And it is Verizon's fault, they do not want to provide service in my area, they are lazy and not helpful at all. My neighbor lives less than a quarter mile away and are able to use high speed thru the ONLY high speed internet service provider in my area (Verizon). Im sure you would still have an unlimited data plan if you werent too cheap to pay full price for a cell phone, Verizon tricked you into upgrading your phone for $99 and now youre stuck with 2gb per month lol. VERIZON SUCKS!
@spfan99Well unfortunately I don't have the ability to use wifi as Verizon is the sole high speed internet provider in my area, my neighbors have it and for some unexplainable reason Verizon will... See more...
@spfan99Well unfortunately I don't have the ability to use wifi as Verizon is the sole high speed internet provider in my area, my neighbors have it and for some unexplainable reason Verizon will not allow me to purchase high speed so I've been using my cell phone for wifi as I do work from home and need high speed. I've even offered to pay whatever the cost is to get high speed they always say they will give me a call back and no one ever does. So this is why I use FoxFi! Unlimited is exactly what it says, unlimited, so why punish users for a service that you sold to them? How are we jersk? We paid for unlimited, you sound a little upset you only can use 1gb per month. I use that in a day or so and now due to this I will be using as much data as possible. Every streaming app I have will be ran constantly! I hate Verizon, I can't wait until another provider comes along with the same services, Im going to drop them!
Ok thanks, I will try the new sim card.
23060 is the zip code where I am mostly which I have full 4g service. My phone has no physical damage whatsoever and this is the 2nd droid 4 that experienced this. My coworker has verizon as well... See more...
23060 is the zip code where I am mostly which I have full 4g service. My phone has no physical damage whatsoever and this is the 2nd droid 4 that experienced this. My coworker has verizon as well but is not experiencing this problem. I believe my phone may be being throttled due to the amount of data I use.
I have a Droid 4 and it constantly bounces between 4g, 3g, and at times 1x and even when in 4g LTE and full signal its extremely slow compared to my friend's Galaxy S 3 on Sprint. We both downloa... See more...
I have a Droid 4 and it constantly bounces between 4g, 3g, and at times 1x and even when in 4g LTE and full signal its extremely slow compared to my friend's Galaxy S 3 on Sprint. We both downloaded the same file and his phone downloaded it in about 45 seconds compared to about 2 minutes on my phone while in 4g with full signal. I tried going in airplane mode and then turning it off, soft reset, and my last option was the factory reset which didnt improve anything. I do still have the unlimited data plan and I use quite a bit of data listening to streaming radio while Im at work. Youtube and Netflix are extremely annoying to attempt to watch because of the constant buffering, plays for 3 seconds and then buffers for 2 minutes, this is just ridiculous. Im running out of options here, my next step is to terminate my service and go to Sprint which is much cheaper and from what I see much faster as well. I don't understand why Im paying top dollar for mediocre service. If I find out that my service is being throttled Im parting ways with Verizon immediately! Any suggestions or possible apps to restore the speed that I should be experiencing from "Verizon 4G LTE, America's largest 4G LTE" network? I measured my 4g data connection and it is horrible. The signal is completely full and the speeds are 0.38 mbps for downloads and 2.64 mbps for uploads. This is terrible! Im in Richmond Virginia and the coverage for 4g is excellent.
I just measured my 4g data connection and it is horrible. The signal is completely full and the speeds are 0.38 mbps for downloads and 2.64 mbps for uploads. This is terrible!
I have a Droid 4 and it constantly bounces between 4g, 3g, and at times 1x and even when in 4g service area its extremely slow compared to my friend's Galaxy S 3 on Sprint. We both downloaded the... See more...
I have a Droid 4 and it constantly bounces between 4g, 3g, and at times 1x and even when in 4g service area its extremely slow compared to my friend's Galaxy S 3 on Sprint. We both downloaded the same file and his phone downloaded it in about 45 seconds compared to about 2 minutes on my phone while in 4g. I tried going in airplane mode and then turning it off and it will go into 4g for a little while and then bounces back to know data signal or 3g. I also tried turning the phone off, soft reset, and my last option was the factory reset which didnt improve anything. I do still have the unlimited data plan and I use quite a bit of data listening to streaming radio while Im at work. Im running out of options here, my next step is to terminate my service and go to Sprint which is much cheaper and from what I see much faster as well. I don't understand why Im paying top dollar for mediocre service. If I find out that my service is being throttled Im parting ways with Verizon immediately! Any suggestions or possible apps to restore the speed that I should be experiencing from "Verizon 4G LTE, America's largest 4G LTE" network?
I have been trying to purchase Verizon's DSL for a few years now. Every time I call I get the same poor customer service, they say its not available at the time but they are going to try and "push it... See more...
I have been trying to purchase Verizon's DSL for a few years now. Every time I call I get the same poor customer service, they say its not available at the time but they are going to try and "push it through" and then give me a call back. I have heard that 5 times and the last time I just got fed up and now Im here posting. The problem is that my neighbor who lives about 300 feet away has Verizon DSL but they say I am out of range. Well I believed them at first but I wanted to be sure. One of my relatives also has Verizon DSL and they live about 15 miles from me so one day I borrowed his DSL modem and installed it on my computer at home with the phone line filters and what do you know... IT WORKED! I called back to Verizon and argued with an Associate for 45 minutes who told me some bogus info about the modem had a mobility feature or something which I later found out was something she must have made up. I explained to her that I have the DSL box in my house and the internet is functioning fast with no issues or problems. I was transferred several times, once I was transferred to an associate in Texas and mind you Im in Virginia, the associate said he can't help me because the previous associate transferred me to the wrong line and I would have to hang up and call back, and mind you this is after I have been on the phone with them for over an hour at this point. Well I called back and it was the same routine, "the computer says its not available in your area, yadda yadda yadda." I witnessed for myself that IT WILL WORK and they still tell me I can't buy the service because the computer says its out of my area. I insisted that someone please come out and try it, I even offered to pay for any time that it would take for them to come out and they said they couldn't because the computer said it won't work. At this point I am beyond furious! I just don't understand why Verizon will not attempt to let me buy a service from them and there are several people in the neighborhood who would also purchase it as well. Im ready to cut all ties with Verizon... cell phone, home phone, EVERYTHING!