Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,831 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ten_33's Posts

phone was activated when I left.  just before 9pm a call came in where it didn't ring. just after 9 a follow up call where my old iPhone 5 rang (couldn't answer on the 5).  I was able to call the... See more...
phone was activated when I left.  just before 9pm a call came in where it didn't ring. just after 9 a follow up call where my old iPhone 5 rang (couldn't answer on the 5).  I was able to call the party back on the iPhone 6 plus.  when I went to bed... NO SIM CARD.  This morning NO SIM CARD.
brand new phone straight out of the box.  I didn't set it up and I don't know where a sim card is, how to know, etc.  shameful for VZW to set up the phone without making sure it is activated prop... See more...
brand new phone straight out of the box.  I didn't set it up and I don't know where a sim card is, how to know, etc.  shameful for VZW to set up the phone without making sure it is activated properly.
I bought an iPhone 6 pluse from VZW... it now has that message.  I don't know where a sim card is and ive not fiddled with the phone.  The store put the case on it, not me.  Same with my old iPho... See more...
I bought an iPhone 6 pluse from VZW... it now has that message.  I don't know where a sim card is and ive not fiddled with the phone.  The store put the case on it, not me.  Same with my old iPhone 5.  I never took off the case.
I have a brand new iPhone 6 Plus and it says NO SIM CARD (less than 24 hours) starting last night.  This was bought at the VERIZON WIRELESS STORE (not an authorized dealer). Why am I sold a p... See more...
I have a brand new iPhone 6 Plus and it says NO SIM CARD (less than 24 hours) starting last night.  This was bought at the VERIZON WIRELESS STORE (not an authorized dealer). Why am I sold a phone that doesn't have a SIM Card?  Why was I sent out of the store with a phone that isn't fully operational?  I did not specify an unlocked or specialized phone.  Just wanted the iPhone 6 Plus.  Ten-plus year customer.
I just got an iPhone 6 plus from a VERIZON WIRELESS Store (not a licensee), yesterday... Why isn't there a SIM Card in my phone?  Why do I have an expensive paperweight?  The phone wont work.