Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:                   katejoy, we're not ignoring your questions. In fact, you have our undivided attention. We would love to visit the coverage ... Ver más...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:             katejoy, we're not ignoring your questions. In fact, you have our undivided attention. We would love to visit the coverage area that you work in to investigate this service issue. Please DM me your mobile number and provide a convenient time to reach you. I can submit a trouble ticket for that area to investigate and verify any issues. LasinaH_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  STILL have not received a response from VW. STILL have not been approved to Direct Message anyone. This is exactly the type of terrible customer service I've come to expect from Verizon over the past few years. Thank you for being no help whatsoever,
Well I'd just like to point out that you still have not approved my request to Follow you, therefore I cannot Direct Message you my phone number, and you cannot submit a trouble ticket. Clearly,... See more...
Well I'd just like to point out that you still have not approved my request to Follow you, therefore I cannot Direct Message you my phone number, and you cannot submit a trouble ticket. Clearly, I don't have your "undivided attention."
I assume DM stands for Direct Message? How do I do that? On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I agree with you, and understand that all of that is entirely possible, but it would be nice to be able to get a straight answer like that from Verizon. An answer that in no way includes sugges... Ver más...
I agree with you, and understand that all of that is entirely possible, but it would be nice to be able to get a straight answer like that from Verizon. An answer that in no way includes suggesting I pay extra for a network extender. I have no idea where the closest Verizon tower is; no one will tell me that either. They just tell me I'm "in a coverage area."
If you've read my previous posts, you'd know that in my office I sit right next to a huge bank of glass windows. You say it's "tricky" for a signal to penetrate that? Then why is every other ce... Ver más...
If you've read my previous posts, you'd know that in my office I sit right next to a huge bank of glass windows. You say it's "tricky" for a signal to penetrate that? Then why is every other cell phone network able to do it? Why is it ONLY VERIZON? Every single Verizon tech who has responded to this post has completely ignored this question. You say "we'll travel nationwide to keep you connected!" Then send a tech out here and see if he/she can get service or use the internet in my office. And as I explained to your fellow Verizon tech, AnthonyTa_VZW, there is no way I am going to spend $250 on a network extender, I would rather just switch networks when my contract is up. Pay $300/month to Verizon for spotty coverage or $300/month to Sprint for clear coverage? The choice isn't hard. On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
For the record, this is not effecting "mostly" Verizon customers. This is effecting only and all Verizon customers. No one from Verizon has been able to answer my question as to why Verizon is ... Ver más...
For the record, this is not effecting "mostly" Verizon customers. This is effecting only and all Verizon customers. No one from Verizon has been able to answer my question as to why Verizon is the ONLY carrier with service issues. And there is no way I'm spending money on a network extender when I can just take my money to Sprint instead. Verizon, it is your job to "extend" your network, not mine. Give me the extender for free, and if it works, I'll resign my contract with you. On Sep 10, 2013 3:56 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
See, I thought I was crazy for thinking that the other cell tower was blocking my Verizon signal, but maybe that is the case.
Well, it seems a little farfetched to me that a cell signal can't travel 3 miles. But if that is indeed the case and Verizon can't boost their signal by February, I'll be switching carriers.
I plan on calling tech support this week. I just thought I'd post on here first, see if anyone is having a similar problem. And what I meant from my previous post is that I would rather switc... Ver más...
I plan on calling tech support this week. I just thought I'd post on here first, see if anyone is having a similar problem. And what I meant from my previous post is that I would rather switch carriers in 6mo when my contract is up than resign with Verizon and have to permanently forward my calls/texts. Like I said, that really isn't a feasible option for me, as I cannot be tied to my desk all the time.
budone, can I ask how you know that? I believe there is a Verizon cell tower less than 3 miles away.
I am not a new customer, I've had Verizon for 10+ years. I've worked at this office for 2 years, and I've had the Droid RAZR for about a year and a half. Before the RAZR, I had a Blackberry, an... Ver más...
I am not a new customer, I've had Verizon for 10+ years. I've worked at this office for 2 years, and I've had the Droid RAZR for about a year and a half. Before the RAZR, I had a Blackberry, and had service problems with that, too. It just took me a while to figure out that it was ONLY Verizon customers having service issues. I wouldn't be complaining if no one could get service in the building; I just don't see why Verizon is the only provider with the problem. I need my cell at work because I am not always tied to my desk, people need to reach me throughout the building. I appreciate your suggestions for forwarding my phone calls and texts, but I do not think I should have to do that. Like I said, if all cell phones were not getting service, then I would do that. But that just isn't the case. Roaming is not disabled on my phone. As far as I know, my phone has never gone into roaming mode at the office.
Yes, this is the only location I know of where I (and all other Verizon customers) have service issues, while all other carriers have no service issues. The zip code is 60091. My office is righ... Ver más...
Yes, this is the only location I know of where I (and all other Verizon customers) have service issues, while all other carriers have no service issues. The zip code is 60091. My office is right near a cell tower for other carriers, but the cell tower does not have Verizon. Taking the sim card out and reinserting it does nothing to alleviate the problem. I'd be happy to provide you with any additional info, just let me know what you need. Thanks, Kate On Sep 8, 2013 9:10 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
I have no phone or internet service on my Droid RAZR in my office building -- a one story building, and I sit right next to a huge wall of windows. ALL of my coworkers with Verizon have the same ... Ver más...
I have no phone or internet service on my Droid RAZR in my office building -- a one story building, and I sit right next to a huge wall of windows. ALL of my coworkers with Verizon have the same problem, while my coworkers with AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have crystal clear service and a strong internet connection. I'd like to know why this is happening to only Verizon customers, and if there's anything I can do about it. If it can't be resolved, I'll have to switch carriers; I cannot be without service while at work! Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!