We have the same issue 100% of the time! four of us in the home. We could never complete a successful 911 call which is kind of scary as I have children home alone after school. We live at 19348'... Ver más...
We have the same issue 100% of the time! four of us in the home. We could never complete a successful 911 call which is kind of scary as I have children home alone after school. We live at 19348', have iphone 5s.  We've called many times and get nothing but BS from Verizon. They suggest we buy equipment to help them provide us coverage, how about we already pay you $300 a month for coverage and you don't provide it, lose coverage as soon as we turn done our street!  Verizon will absolutely not help and will not let us out of the contract so we can get a plan that will provide us coverage. Greedy BS .... This puts my children in danger when we cannot receive or place calls.
No actually, since Verizon can't provide him service, you could let him out of the contract so he can go with someone who can.  Instead you force people to continue to pay you for a service you a... Ver más...
No actually, since Verizon can't provide him service, you could let him out of the contract so he can go with someone who can.  Instead you force people to continue to pay you for a service you are not providing.