For about 4 months or longer, a trend has been in place in our area. The data connection speeds are only good or very fast from about 11pm to about 8 to 9am the next day (LTE). Then the speeds ... Ver más...
For about 4 months or longer, a trend has been in place in our area. The data connection speeds are only good or very fast from about 11pm to about 8 to 9am the next day (LTE). Then the speeds drop to the kilobyte range and bringing up a site takes 5 minutes or longer. This is just a static web page.  Even the Gmail takes forever to come up during the times 9am - 11pm, every day. Back in January this year, we didn't have this problem.  I suspect a problem with the tower or their is too much traffic for it to manage and thus limits the total speeds in the area.  We have had (always) at least 3 bars on the router and got great speeds on the computers in the house in the past. We live just North of Shelton, Washington.  Service hasn't been a problem here until the last 4 to 6 months. Please have a technician check out the tower or network connectivity in this area. It is very hard for us to do what is needed at home with this type of UP and DOWN connection SPEEDS. It is getting very annoying and NO it is not our equipment, all our devices, phones and routers suffer this daily speed problem DT
My data plan usage went crazy yesterday. Suddenly, my totals all changed on the web site from 15gb of 20gb to 4gb of 20gb . I got three alerts saying i used 75, 90, and all of my data a half of... Ver más...
My data plan usage went crazy yesterday. Suddenly, my totals all changed on the web site from 15gb of 20gb to 4gb of 20gb . I got three alerts saying i used 75, 90, and all of my data a half of a day. All of my equipment that could use data was off, and our phones showed less than a couple of megabytes used that day. SO, there is no way over 5gb of data was used yesterday, and what is going on with my data status online????? I will be calling Support later but thought i would post and see if anyone else was experiencing this anomaly.
This morning, all 4G LTE service stopped.  Reset my router several times, still no data service for 4G LTE. Checked with phone, only 3G would come up and spotty at times. 4G would come up at ti... Ver más...
This morning, all 4G LTE service stopped.  Reset my router several times, still no data service for 4G LTE. Checked with phone, only 3G would come up and spotty at times. 4G would come up at times but would immediately disconnect again. Wonder if the rain storm killed some equipment or damaged antennae? Before last night 10/27, 4G LTE signal was consistent and was getting 9 Mbits download. Today its none existent.  Hope some technician will look into this soon. (Shelton, WA.  98584)
Just recently, i too have noticed a problem with disconnects and loss of service where this rarely happens.  After some technical testing on signal, upload, download speeds.  Signal was same as u... Ver más...
Just recently, i too have noticed a problem with disconnects and loss of service where this rarely happens.  After some technical testing on signal, upload, download speeds.  Signal was same as usual, but upload speeds are down 66% (300-500kbps) to 60-120kbps.  Downloads are fair to good 1mbps to 4mbps (2 years ago, was regularly 2.5-8mbps) but down overall.  Some nights can expect 600kbps to maybe 1mbps download speeds (unacceptable for LTE).  Also, at 8 to 8:45pm PDT, like clockwork,  the ISP router resets and all connections go offline for a few seconds to minutes.  sometimes i spend 15min restoring my connection via MiFi 1410L 632F Secure connect. (Hot Spot)  BUT, even after restoring the connection, the upload speeds are so low, that maintaining a simple low-bandwidth server connection isnt possible. (must be able to ping server to say "Hey, I'm still here", in layman's terms).  Service here at Shelton, WA has continued to decrease in both quality and quantity.  And recently, service here is getting to the point i am seriously thinking of changing providers since Verizon is in capable of keeping a good balance of download and upload speeds. For LTE, its not what one would expect to have in a location that is the darkest red the coverage map has.  OK, enough banter and back to the change of service signal and bandwidth decreasing. Please come out and test, qualify, and run diagnostics on the towers around 98584 zip code.  service is getting sickening and causing far too many server disconnects that usual. (4 in 20 min.) 6/25/2014 DT