Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,883 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Gabbierostucher's Posts

I have the iPhone 4s and i recently did the ios7 update. After i did the update my iMessage and FaceTime says waiting for activation! So when i try to activate it, it says "Could not sign in. Ple... See more...
I have the iPhone 4s and i recently did the ios7 update. After i did the update my iMessage and FaceTime says waiting for activation! So when i try to activate it, it says "Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again." I have reset the network connection and it still doesn't work! Its been like 5 days and I'm getting frustrated! Does anyone know how to fix this? please help me!!
I have the iPhone 4s and i recently did the ios7 update. After i did the update my iMessage and FaceTime says waiting for activation! So when i try to activate it, it says "Could not sign in. Ple... See more...
I have the iPhone 4s and i recently did the ios7 update. After i did the update my iMessage and FaceTime says waiting for activation! So when i try to activate it, it says "Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again." I have reset the network connection and it still doesn't work! Its been like 5 days and I'm getting frustrated! Does anyone know how to fix this? please help me!!