Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,995 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jmclarke's Posts

It's always been like this...and all pictures are small.
Whenever I take a picture with my Samsung Intensity 3 and upload it to FB, it shows up very small on my profile. I'm not sure why...I'm taking them at full resolution, and when I copy them to my ... See more...
Whenever I take a picture with my Samsung Intensity 3 and upload it to FB, it shows up very small on my profile. I'm not sure why...I'm taking them at full resolution, and when I copy them to my computer they are full size. It's when I upload them straight to Facebook that they turn out REALLY small. Does anyone else have this problem and have you found a way to fix it?
I accidentally broke my the screen of my Samsung Intensity 3. I bought it at Best Buy I've had it for about 8 months. How do I go about getting this phone replaced? I don't recall buying any extr... See more...
I accidentally broke my the screen of my Samsung Intensity 3. I bought it at Best Buy I've had it for about 8 months. How do I go about getting this phone replaced? I don't recall buying any extra warranty for this phone...what are my options? Thanks.