Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,221 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kimorscott's Posts

Hi Bobby, Somebody has contacted me and hopefully will work out. Thank you for your time.
I'm sure it is because of the terrible customer service!  I am a first time customer as of 8/4/2013 and if I don't get any resolve soon I will pay whatever I have to, to drop my service with Veri... See more...
I'm sure it is because of the terrible customer service!  I am a first time customer as of 8/4/2013 and if I don't get any resolve soon I will pay whatever I have to, to drop my service with Verizon!!!  I cannot believe I left a service I was with since 1999 for this bull!!  No iPhone is worth this much headache!
I completely agree!  The WORST Customer Service EVER!  I have never been transferred so much in my life and no one can give me a straight answer at all.  I am a new customer and feel completely t... See more...
I completely agree!  The WORST Customer Service EVER!  I have never been transferred so much in my life and no one can give me a straight answer at all.  I am a new customer and feel completely trapped in our 2 year contract.  I did post about my experience on here and someone is suppose to contact me.  Hopefully it is someone who can answer my questions! Good luck to you!
Ok, I figured it out.  Message and information has been sent. Hopefully this will work out for the best!
Hi NicholasB_VZW - Not sure what you mean by "follow me and dm me".  I don't want to put out my information for everyone to see. The other night I chatted with a rep and got a little better... See more...
Hi NicholasB_VZW - Not sure what you mean by "follow me and dm me".  I don't want to put out my information for everyone to see. The other night I chatted with a rep and got a little better customer service, but she couldn't answer some basic questions for me and said she was only an online Sales Rep.  I asked if she could have a Supervisor contact me and she said she couldn't.  I would really like to get this resolve by this weekend.  So much more has happened since I posted this and I am getting so fed up with the whole thing! Please let me know how to resolve this.
I have had the similar issues.  And do they have home agents?  One of the Customer Care people I spoke with - it sounded like there was a tv going on in the back ground and she was talking to her... See more...
I have had the similar issues.  And do they have home agents?  One of the Customer Care people I spoke with - it sounded like there was a tv going on in the back ground and she was talking to her children - when I asked what that noise was she quickly tried to quite what ever was going on, but after a few more mins. it was all the same - people laughing - she ended up saying she would check on my situation and ended up transferring me to a new "Customer Service" agent.  Unfortunately, I just switched over and now am locked in a two year contract with this HORRIBLE company - at least you are done soon!  Good luck anything has to be better than Verizon!
I have been a customer with US Cellular since 1999 (without problems).  My husband and I decided we would like to treat ourselves to iphones.  We knew we would have to switch services and asked a... See more...
I have been a customer with US Cellular since 1999 (without problems).  My husband and I decided we would like to treat ourselves to iphones.  We knew we would have to switch services and asked a few people how their receiption was with Verizon (didn't think I needed to ask about how Verizon's customer service was).  On the 4th of August we went to an Apple store and bought our new iphones and set up Verizon services.  The next day I went on line and set up all of our information.  Needing to switch service on my son's line we went to a local Verizon store - where the Sales person was more concerned why we didn't buy the phones there with them.  Do they work on commission?  We just need a basic phone for him and to transfer the line.  First, there were no basic phones for under $90.00 - are you kidding me!  I could have gotten him a free iphone4!  Not once did the Sales person tell us that we could go through Verizon on line and find a free basic phone.  She suggested that we go on Craig's list or Ebay for a Verizon phone and bring it to them and they would activate it for a $35.00 fee.  The Sales person also forgot to tell us that because we are new customers we would need to wait 72 hours before we could add/transfer another line.  So, we left the store and I decided to go on line.  Right there after signing in you can add a new device/line.  I also found the exact same phone my son already has (US Cell's verison) for $0.00 with a 2 year contact!  Again no where does it state new customers have to wait 72 hours before adding/transferring a line.  I go ahead with the order.  Later that night I check my email and I have a message from Verizon saying they cannot process my order (no reason) and to call . . .  So, I call the number provided and after being on hold and cut off once they tell me it's because I am a new customer and because of all the fraud they have been having you can only active 2 phone lines and any after that have to wait 72 hours.  What?!  People have families - so now we are stuck with paying for two different services while we wait - otherwise you won't be able to have the same phone number.  Come on . . . we are only adding 1 more line and it is a free phone!  The next day I call back to check on the order - still nothing and I find out I am not talking to "Customer Care" I'm speaking to the "Internet Order Dept" so I asked to be transferred - she cuts me off - I call back and wait another 45 mins. talk to someone who knows nothing about this, get placed on hold, someone else comes back and tells me the same thing the very first person told me about having to wait for new customers-tells me she will call the "Credit Dept", I get someone else "Customer Care" - I ask for a Supervisor - she really didn't want to get me one until I spoke firm - she came back and said there are over 15 calls ahead of you for a Supervisor.  Well, that explains A LOT . . . A LOT of very UNHAPPY customers!!  So, I wait over an hour - in between that time frame I get 3 calls and they are from Verizon wanting me to take a survey - ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!  I went on line thinking I would be able to Chat with someone - WRONG all agents were busy!  I finally hung up.  I have now wasted 2 nights on this - no one knows what anyone is talking about, I get transferred over and over and get cut off - no one calls me back and I have still yet to hear anything about my basic phone.  And to top it all off - yesterday I got an email from Verizon asking me to order the phone I have been looking at . . . OMG!!  If something does not get resolved soon - I will make it my mission to put out on every social media how AWFUL  Verizon!  And lastly . . . Verizon has no problem to already issue us a bill - we have had phone service for 4 days!  GIVE ME A BREAK!!!