Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,686 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

patterson94t's Posts

Located directly in town and out...multiple times daily...power cycle yep...battery pull yep. Waiting on return mail label now for is thing to be sent back...very frustrating. Sent from my ... See more...
Located directly in town and out...multiple times daily...power cycle yep...battery pull yep. Waiting on return mail label now for is thing to be sent back...very frustrating. Sent from my iPad
I just upgraded to the LG Spectrum 2 and love the phone...with the exception of one problem that is driving me nuts.  The phone will randomly leave the network and I get the "emergency call only"... See more...
I just upgraded to the LG Spectrum 2 and love the phone...with the exception of one problem that is driving me nuts.  The phone will randomly leave the network and I get the "emergency call only" on the screen.  After a few seconds, you hear "Verizon Wireless" as it gets back on the network.  I have missed several calls and been unable to make calls.  The phone is around 8 days old.  Have taken to the store, where they replaced the SIM card....still same problem.  Any solution???