Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,307 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

book_worm's Posts

I really wish Verizon offered a plan with unlimited data.  I don't want to "share everything"  I have two daughters, and the threat of losing my data allowance to their 1Direction downloads just ... See more...
I really wish Verizon offered a plan with unlimited data.  I don't want to "share everything"  I have two daughters, and the threat of losing my data allowance to their 1Direction downloads just doesn't sit we'll with me.   Every other provider seems to offer this, and there are several Verizon users who are grandfathered in.   I've seriously been contemplating making the switch to Straight Talk.  A $150 monthly bill (3 lines @ $50) is much more appealing than my current $280+ bill...
I've been with Verizon for 10 years and have had my current phone (iPhone 4S) for almost two years now.   Just this month, I have been losing service and dropping calls in my house and when trave... See more...
I've been with Verizon for 10 years and have had my current phone (iPhone 4S) for almost two years now.   Just this month, I have been losing service and dropping calls in my house and when traveling in West TN.   It's very frustrating.  Nothing has changed on my end- same phone, same house, same areas of travel.   Why am I suddenly dropping calls? Did Verizon lose a tower somewhere in my area?